THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

500 pts vs orks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadpool81
Slave
Deadpool81

500 pts vs orks Empty
PostSubject: 500 pts vs orks   500 pts vs orks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05 2015, 22:34

So in the coming days I will be getting my first game as DE.

I have

Archon
Talos
10 wyches
1 raider
1 venom

And I have to put together 10 warriors.

In such a low point game I want to keep the archon KISS, maybe a power weapon and clone field.

My opponent usually runs mechanized orks, bikes, trucks and boyz.

Looking forward to the replies.
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

500 pts vs orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500 pts vs orks   500 pts vs orks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06 2015, 16:44

Hmm... see if you can build 5 of the warriors as blasterborn and 5 as regular troops. Blaster born in venom, wyches in raider, warriors on objective. Power weapon on Archon against orks sucks because we can only get power swords. The ap3 is wasted against them most of the time and you're wounding on 5s.

Just my two pain tokens. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Deadpool81
Slave
Deadpool81

500 pts vs orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500 pts vs orks   500 pts vs orks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06 2015, 21:58

I wasn't able to build the Warriors in time.. Game ended turn six ork victory. It was maelstrom mission one. He scored 10 to my 8.

He brought a gorkanaut with a mek boy hq inside its belly.

And three groups of boyz 12+ each group.

I really came unprepared for the gorkanaut. And it was able to roam the center of the board unmatched. I only had one haywire grenade to answer to it., and the talos, but me thinks the talos would lose that match.

He had his gorkanaut left, mek boy, and like 6 boyz left.
I had my raider, venom, and 5 wyches left.

What really won it for him was rolling on tactical objectives where you score times 2 for each time the warlord scores an obj
Back to top Go down
Deadpool81
Slave
Deadpool81

500 pts vs orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500 pts vs orks   500 pts vs orks I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06 2015, 22:03

I should add, I had to waste points to get to 500 so I had to add fluff to my list. Wasting soul trap, huskblade and an agonizer....I could have just gone with a clonefield and called it a day.

Then with warriors I can add some special weapons to wreck that gorkanaut in a couple turns at most.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

500 pts vs orks Empty
PostSubject: Re: 500 pts vs orks   500 pts vs orks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

500 pts vs orks
Page 1 of 1