THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1950 Tourney List. Community Comp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nexs
Wych
nexs

1950 Tourney List. Community Comp Empty
PostSubject: 1950 Tourney List. Community Comp   1950 Tourney List. Community Comp I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19 2015, 06:40

Hey All,
I'm putting together a list to take to my first tourney. Now, I'm not taking allies (which is already shooting myself in the foot, I know), for 2 reasons.
1. I don't want to be Master of the Cheese Sandwich
2. My Harlequin models are unassembled and no painting them to a high tabletop/semi display standard isn't feasible.

I'm going pure DE with no covens, and this list is mostly dictated by the models I have.

So, here's the list:

HQ
Court (5x Sslyth, 1x Medusa, Raider w/ lance and stealth) - No HQ slot
Archon (agoniser, shadowfield, soul trap, HWG, AoM, pistol)
Drazhar

ELITE
Incubi (4x Incubi, Klaivex w/ Demiklaives, Raider w/ disintergrator and stealth)
Trueborn (5x Warriors, 4x Blasters, Venom w/+1 Splinter Cannon)

TROOP
Kabalite Warriors (10x Warriors)
Wyches (4x Wyches, Hekatrix w/Agoniser and HWG, Venom w/+1 Splinter Cannon)

FAST ATTACK
Hellions (9x Hellions, Helliarch w/Stun Claw)
Razorwing (2x Lances, Splinter Cannon, stealth, 4x Fleshbane/AP- Missiles)
Scourges (5x Scourges, 4x Haywire Blasters)

HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager (3 lances, stealth)

Total 1945 Points
Community Comp 9

How does this stack up? I'm not toooooo sure what the meta is like (meta may be different to where I live), but i'm going to assume there will be many, many marines.
Many marines.

p.s. I threw drazhar in there because he's painted and I'm not sure what I could use to fill 200 points..

Thanks team!

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1950 Tourney List. Community Comp   1950 Tourney List. Community Comp I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19 2015, 09:01

I think the 9 credits is well spent. Lucky Haywire doesn't get Comped for us otherwise it'll be a hard day at the office.
Is the event Highlander coz your list looks it....anyway, you could (models permitting) add in a 2nd Ravager, removing the DL off the Court Raider and those off the Razorwing and you still come in at the same credit spend.

Could the Warriors not get a Raider, or be split into 2 squads of 5 (by dropping Drazhar)

I'm preparing a 1500 force using Community Comp aswell, combo of Kabal with Coven. I've spent 4 credits lol!! Playtesting begins next week so really not sure what to expect hahaha. The event is at the end of July.

Sybarite
JackKnife01

PostSubject: Re: 1950 Tourney List. Community Comp   1950 Tourney List. Community Comp I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19 2015, 12:01

200 points:
10 Warriors with Blaster and Splinter Cannon
--Raider with Splinter Racks and Night Shields
Back to top Go down
nexs
Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: 1950 Tourney List. Community Comp   1950 Tourney List. Community Comp I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20 2015, 00:27

1++ wrote:
I think the 9 credits is well spent. Lucky Haywire doesn't get Comped for us otherwise it'll be a hard day at the office.
Is the event Highlander coz your list looks it....anyway, you could (models permitting) add in a 2nd Ravager, removing the DL off the Court Raider and those off the Razorwing and you still come in at the same credit spend.

Could the Warriors not get a Raider, or be split into 2 squads of 5 (by dropping Drazhar)

I'm preparing a 1500 force using Community Comp aswell, combo of Kabal with Coven. I've spent 4 credits lol!! Playtesting begins next week so really not sure what to expect hahaha. The event is at the end of July.

I don't think it's Highlander, otherwise I wouldn't be allowed to have the second unit of wyches, right?
Unfortunately my razorwing only has those upgrades and aren't removable. If I turn the Warriors into 2 units they're easier to kill without vehicles. I do have another raider I could re paint, I could try and remove it's lance and replace with dissie?

Wych
nexs

PostSubject: Re: 1950 Tourney List. Community Comp   1950 Tourney List. Community Comp I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2015, 00:20

Here's an updated list after I trialled and found that Drazhar AND an Archon is overkill and too much of a point sink. I do have some Mandrakes that need constructing which could be put in, but I'm not sure they're competitive enough

Realspace Raiders Detatchment
HQ
Court (5x Sslyth, 1x Medusa, Raider w/ lance, sails and stealth) - No HQ slot
Archon (agoniser, shadowfield, soul trap, HWG, AoM, pistol)

ELITE
Incubi (4x Incubi, Klaivex w/ Demiklaives, Raider w/ disintergrator, sails and stealth)
Trueborn (5x Warriors, 4x Blasters, Venom w/+1 Splinter Cannon)

TROOP
Kabalite Warriors (10x Warriors Raider w/ disintergrator, sails and stealth)

FAST ATTACK
Hellions (9x Hellions, Helliarch w/Stun Claw)
Razorwing (2x Lances, Splinter Cannon, stealth, 4x Fleshbane/AP- Missiles)
Scourges (5x Scourges, 4x Haywire Blasters)
Reavers (5x Reavers, 1x Cluster Caltrops)

HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager (3 lances, stealth)

Total 1950 Points
Community Comp 10

PostSubject: Re: 1950 Tourney List. Community Comp   1950 Tourney List. Community Comp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1950 Tourney List. Community Comp
Page 1 of 1