THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 Wych + Hellion list.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximullis
Slave

1500 Wych + Hellion list.  Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Wych + Hellion list.    1500 Wych + Hellion list.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20 2011, 17:47

HQ

Archon - 170
shadow field
WWP
Drugs
Husk

Troops

10 wyches + Hekatrix, venom blade, shardnet x 1 in Raider + flicker X2 - 390

9 wyches + Hekatrix, venom blade, shardnet x 1 in Raider + flicker 185

Fast Attack

10 Hellions + Helliarch, phantasm launcher, agoniser X2 - 410

Heavy Support

Ravager + flicker X3 345

total - 1500

comments?
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Wych + Hellion list.    1500 Wych + Hellion list.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20 2011, 18:54

Agoinser is better than Husk IMO

In the future please write out each unit or put the x in the front. Where you have it now makes it hard to read.

I like hellions, others dont. But I would run it as one unit of 15 w/ Agoinser and grab the Baron to lead it. Dropping the WWP.

But then again I might be a bit Biased
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Wych + Hellion list.    1500 Wych + Hellion list.  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20 2011, 20:40

Heh... another helion list... Ok, let me begin.

HQ: First off this isnt the HQ you want. You have what, the hellions coming out of the portal and thats it??? dont... Just dont... Ill get to why when I talk about your hellions... Just use Baron, and Ill get back to this point later...

Troops: With those freed up points, raise the wych squad to 10, and give them haywires and an Agoniser. (trust me... you will be getting more points to do this)

FA: Ok... here is my biggest concern... Hellions are not wyches!!!! they suck in combat, period. What they do excell at is mobile shooting, with them swooping in and bullying their target in combat after its taken a round of shooting or two. For that a squad of 10 does wonders when used as a flanking/skirmishing unit. You want to use them as a combat unit (why else would you want them to come out of the portal). To do this you need several things. First off you need a squad of 15 (so they can actually take a hit, which is something your find that will happen often) and more importantly you need Baron. He gives them a ton of bonuses, and more importantly he makes them troops!!!! which then will give you a huge blob of death, moving through cover with no problems, and just daring to get into combat (sorta)

So drop the second squad, and drop the PGL (Baron has one), and make it a size of 15, then use the rest of the points to do the other things, and maybe get another small squad of either Scourges or reavers in there.

HS: Fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Wych + Hellion list.    1500 Wych + Hellion list.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Wych + Hellion list.
Page 1 of 1