THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Knight

Go down 
+15
KiloFiX
stilgar27
RCZ
Tengu
Massaen
John M
Count Adhemar
CptMetal
@miral
lament.config
Creeping Darkness
Jimsolo
The Shredder
Squidmaster
Soullez
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rathian
Kabalite Warrior
Rathian

Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2015, 14:22

Archon Rievect wrote:
We need something like the various sized Castigators in the book 'path of the Archon' .... when Vect releases them upon the DarkCity.....described as everything from wraithguard to Wraithlord sized to Kinght Sized mutated things with multiple tortured soul stones implanted in them, all spikey,bladed, with weapons similar to wraith cannons,agonizers , blasters, other mean azz things... also apparently 'hyperactive'- fast moving. I am working on a couple for visual examples.....

You're right, the Castigators in fluff seem almost invincible. I looked at the FW gunboats for us, not really sure the Haywire blaster one is worth it and the Tantalus looks awesome but isn't as tooled up as it could be. I'm sure you could fit at least 4 Dark Lances on one of those beauties...

In the Haemonculus Covens fluff there's a story of a Succubus fighting a slaved Imperial Knight. That'd be cool...
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2015, 14:30

Rathian wrote:
I looked at the FW gunboats for us, not really sure the Haywire blaster one is worth it and the Tantalus looks awesome but isn't as tooled up as it could be. I'm sure you could fit at least 4 Dark Lances on one of those beauties...

To be fair, it effectively has 4 Disintegrator Cannons. And the Reaper is a bit hit and miss but can be amazing on its day.
Back to top Go down
Rathian
Kabalite Warrior
Rathian

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22 2015, 15:01

Maybe I don't trust myself rolling dice! I forgot the whole Open Topped thing with the Tantalus too, so A Trueborn squad with lances and blasters could sit there happily strafing things in style...
Back to top Go down
lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2015, 01:14

The Tantalus full of Grots, Medusa, Ssylth and some ICs with a webway portal sounds destructive and fun. Still, the idea of a Coven GMC works for me. I'd like it to be something nasty in CC with high initiative and tanky enough to survive a round of fire from the Tau's new GMC.
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2015, 18:26

Well am I the only one who thinks that we actually will see castigators on tables? Someting in the back of my mind keeps saying that the new DE dex will be something to behold. I am kinda afraid to end up too strong. From business POV it would certainly be sound with CWE and Corsair Battle Brothers. The number of possible buyers is not small IMO. Either us as pure True Kin or as allies for those who like cheese. This cheese should be mature and sharp as Sweeney Todd's razor. :-)
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23 2015, 18:35

You are. I think if you asked anyone at GW who knew what Castigators were, they'd just tell you to run allied Wraithguard/blades/lords/knights.
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27 2015, 02:47

Very much so since we ARE a new codex. It will be a LONG time before we see a codex level update. Perhaps a singular Lord of War data slate release or a compaign, but no codex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Knight   Dark Eldar Knight - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Knight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2