THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pt 2v2 tournament list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idealbroom
Hellion
Idealbroom

1000 pt 2v2 tournament list Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pt 2v2 tournament list   1000 pt 2v2 tournament list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2015, 12:55

I've got a 2v2 tournament coming up with a limit of 1000 points per army.
This is my first tournament entry so critique away! Smile

HQ

Lhamean - in Venom with cannon.

Troops

5 Kabalite Warriors - with blaster in Venom with cannon.

Fast Attack

Razorwing - Dark lances, Nightshield.
5 Scourges - 4 Haywire blasters.
5 Scourges - 4 Haywire blasters, Solarite with blast pistol & venom blade.

Heavy support

Ravager - 3 Dark lances, Nightshield.

This comes to exactly 1000 points.

I'm planning to make the Solarite my warlord which is something that I normally wouldn't do.
I normally play with larger points and take a succubus with some body guards in a raider. I feel strapped for points with the limit so have tried to aim for a fairly bare bones approach.

My teammates list consists of..

HQ

Tech-Priest Dominus, hes kitted with a large variety of shenanigans up his sleeve.

Troops

10 Skitarii rangers.
10 Skitarii vanguard.
3 Kataphron Destroyers, 2 with Phosphor blasters, 1 Heavy grav-cannon.

Heavy support

2 x Iron striders with lascannons.
Onager Dunecrawler kitted with anti air.

His Tech-Priest Dominus will be joining the Kataphron Destroyers rolling around destroying.
Rangers and vanguard will most likely occupy terrain and sit back shooting.
Iron striders will be helping to harass and cause pressure with the las cannons.
Onagar will be there to save our ass from enemy fliers and skimmers in our backfield.

my plan will be just focusing down the most impending threats whilst using my speed to capture objectives and secure victory points.

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks!  Smile
Back to top Go down
Xm0shcryptX
Kabalite Warrior
Xm0shcryptX

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt 2v2 tournament list   1000 pt 2v2 tournament list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2015, 19:51

My own personal flavor but I would replace the DL Ravager for dissies and try to fit a second ravaged the same way. 2-3 ravagers is absolutely brutal anti infantry/teq even. Love the hwb scourge as well but not sure the venom blade or blast pistol fits in, they won't excel in cc and they want to be at a distance popping tanks in cover ideally
Back to top Go down
Idealbroom
Hellion
Idealbroom

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt 2v2 tournament list   1000 pt 2v2 tournament list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11 2015, 22:20

thanks for your advice, I agree on the Solarite not needing the crap i gave him. I tried removing everything i was willing to ( nightshields, DL upgrades and solarite gear) but only got it down to 925 points, needing it to be whittled down to 850 for another barebones ravager.

If I wanted another I would need to swap out something like a warriors in venom slot or start removing blasters from the kabalite warriors. If i took off two kabalite blasters and a scourge haywire blaster out I could then slide in another barebones ravager. Worth it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt 2v2 tournament list   1000 pt 2v2 tournament list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 pt 2v2 tournament list
Page 1 of 1