THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2500 doubles tournament Eldar undivided!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Red King
Hekatrix
The Red King

2500 doubles tournament Eldar undivided!  Empty
PostSubject: 2500 doubles tournament Eldar undivided!    2500 doubles tournament Eldar undivided!  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14 2016, 20:03

So I'm doing a 2500 doubles tourney (spoilers in title) and we each bring 1250. Just wanted to get a glance over on my list and his.

Mine; pardon some of the obvious explanation and long hand, I sent it to him who doesn't really know eldar.

Dark eldar allied

Archon: armor of misery,huskblade, Web way portal, shadowfield. (Goes with the seers to give them no scatter deepstrike, another 2++, and a nice character for taking challenges, oh and -2 ld bubble)

Kabalite warriors×5 in a venom w/dual cannons

Eldar formation

Seer council
5 warlocks
Eldrad
Farseer

(THE deathstar)

Corsair raiding party (hate bringers because every point counts)

Corsair prince: void sabre, shadowfield,  mask of secrets (-2 ld bubble,  fearless, 2++)

Corsair void dreamer: level 3, shadowfield (mandatory second hq, gives more charges and some very nice mobility powers, 2++,  and maybe put enemies in reserves lol)

Corsair ghost walker×5 w/ fusion gun & 4 long rifles, haywire grenades (inescapable tank busters or objective campers/grabbers)

Corsair ghost walker×5 w/ fusion gun & 4 long rifles, haywire grenades

His list; roughly, I'm not familiar with the wolves.

rune priest (either mastery 1 with terminator or rune armor or a ml2 in power armor)

2 min size squads of grey hunters with plasma

2 squads of 5 wulfen with 3 hammer shield combo and 2 axes sergeant w/what have you and a grenade launcher.

And 2 landraider crusaders w/multimelta

Back to top Go down

2500 doubles tournament Eldar undivided!
Page 1 of 1