THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

archangel against Flak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

archangel against Flak Empty
PostSubject: archangel against Flak   archangel against Flak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2016, 05:08

The title basically gives it away: does freakshow with soulfright or archangel weapons can destroy stationary guns of the aegis for example?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: archangel against Flak   archangel against Flak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2016, 06:44

Don't think so as they don't have a Ld score so they're immune
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: archangel against Flak   archangel against Flak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2016, 11:01

The Aegis is Battlefield Terrain, so is technically indestructable. Nothing can destroy it.

The Gun Emplacement is an interesting one though.
The rules for characteristic tests say "If the model has a characteristic of '-' or 0, it automatically fails the test.
Ok, granted, that refers to the characteristic test rather than being wounded, buts its an interesting angle.
An argument could be made for auto-wounding, although iuts not covered explicitly in the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: archangel against Flak   archangel against Flak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2016, 11:04

Squidmaster wrote:
The Gun Emplacement is an interesting one though.
The rules for characteristic tests say "If the model has a characteristic of '-' or 0, it automatically fails the test.

It also says "A model will sometimes be called upon to take a characteristic test. Such a test can be applied against any characteristic that the model has, except for Leadership and Armour Save" so I don't think we can really apply that here.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: archangel against Flak   archangel against Flak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2016, 13:03

But if it's possible to take a test against every characteristics that the model has except leadership and Armour Save, does that mean that it can be forced to take a test on it despite not having that characteristics?
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: archangel against Flak   archangel against Flak I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2016, 13:12

The rules specify when a test can be applied. By default, any situation not described would prevent a test even being taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: archangel against Flak   archangel against Flak I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

archangel against Flak
Page 1 of 1