THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisong
Sybarite

Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit Empty
PostSubject: Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit   Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2012, 02:28

It's pretty clear with the other Arcane wargear as they have Weapon Profiles, but can the Archangel of Pain or the Crucible of Malediction be used by a Haemie during the shooting phase if they are in a unit that is engaged in CC?

I don't think so, but just wanted to confirm.

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit   Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2012, 09:02

Both of these items are used in the shooting phase instead of shooting. This would prevent them from being used if the wielder is locked in close combat.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit   Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2012, 03:05

Count Adhemar wrote:
Both of these items are used in the shooting phase instead of shooting. This would prevent them from being used if the wielder is locked in close combat.

...as there is no "shooting phase" when in CC - because they are in CC.

But what about if you are onboard a Raider/Venom, and Flat Out in the shooting phase, could you then make these two rolls?
Back to top Go down
Balisong
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit   Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2012, 05:07

Thanks Adhemar, that's exactly what I thought!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit   Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11 2012, 10:28

1++ wrote:
Count Adhemar wrote:

...as there is no "shooting phase" when in CC - because they are in CC.

But what about if you are onboard a Raider/Venom, and Flat Out in the shooting phase, could you then make these two rolls?

As you cannot shoot when you move Flat Out then you cannot use these items either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit   Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using Archangel of Pain/Crucible of Malediction by an engaged Unit
Page 1 of 1