THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebonhart
Kabalite Warrior
Ebonhart

cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened Empty
PostSubject: cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened   cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30 2011, 21:55

thought i'd nevermind the kabal and do an army of cultists and coven memebers.

1989 pts/2000 pts

haemonculus w/ webway, hexrifle/scissorhands
9 wracks - acothyst, hexrifle/scissorhands, liquifire
raider - nightshields and flicker fields

haemonculus w/ webway, hexrifle/scissorhands
9 wraks - acothyst, hexrifle/scissorhands, liquifire
raider night shields and flicker fields

webway reserve

succubus w/ agonizer
9 blood brides - syren w/agonizer, 3x hydra gauntlets

9 blood brides - syren w/ agonizer, 3x hydra gauntlets

10 wyches - hekatrix w/ agonizer, 2x hydra gauntlets

5 beast masters - 5 kymera, 4 clawed fiends, agonizer

talos - ACC weapon, chain flails, TL heat lance

talos - ACC weapon, chain flails, TL heat lance

i'm thinking of changing the most of the agonizers to hydra gauntlets because it sounds fun. also i have no idea of the proper load for beast masters this being the second list i've included them in. also first time useing taloi. i also feel that i should be useing more AT but i don't like useing haywire grenades.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened   cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 01:37

I love wwp lists Razz

HQs: hexrifle is very underwhelming, Just drop it to a liquifer, it helps out alot.

Also since he is with the wracks, I would suggest going with a power weapon. Since he has FC, it helps balance out the wracks lack of a ignoring armor save weapon.

Succubus is fine

Elites: Bloodbirdes are fine, and get hwgs!!! its not about liking them and using them to kill tanks, but as a precaution. You dont want them to be tied up with dreads do you Razz

Troops: Id drop the hexrifle for the same reason as I said in the haemies. Also I would not put a weapon on the aycothist, as he losses an attack for it.

wyches are fine.

FA: the optimal setup for beasts are 3 BM w/ 5 kymerae and 4 razorwings. Its good and yet small. Clawed Fiends are too expensive for what they do.

Taloi are expensive how you have them set up, but work. I would drop the ECCW, but thats up to you.

For more AT, look towards scourges or reavers, as both hold the all powerful Heat Lance, and work well with wwps.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Ebonhart
Kabalite Warrior
Ebonhart

PostSubject: Re: cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened   cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02 2011, 02:15

i was planning on useing the wracks for point holding, the hex rifle would give them some range, underwhelming range but still range.
does the talos' ECCW do anything other than +1 attack?
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened   cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03 2011, 00:36

nope, other than allowing you to take two hand weapons (so like a Chainflail and TL liquifer) which makes him super expensive. Some people swear by the ECCW, I rather have an average attacks to begin with personally.

As for them point holding, I find they do better running up and taking the opponents point than they do holding back on your own. plus if you are really under fire, you will be going to ground to get that save anyway. I just can never see the justification for the hexrifle. Sounds good in theory, but its bad on paper and in game.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened   cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cult of exquisit sighs/ the awakened
Page 1 of 1