THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Fliers shooting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kuni
Hellion
kuni

Fliers shooting. Empty
PostSubject: Fliers shooting.   Fliers shooting. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2016, 00:03

So by the sounds of it to me and the guys I usually play against a flier can only shoot 4 weapons, however on quite a few bat reps online I see fliers shooting 4 weapons, then snap firing the rest. Does anyone know who is correct and why?
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

Fliers shooting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fliers shooting.   Fliers shooting. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2016, 00:25

There are 2 ways to read it - neither is clear.

There are those that argue that you can always snap fire all your guns as the core vehicle rules tell us that we can so long as we move at cruising speed or less

The alternate argument is that flyers rules are more specific and don't allow you to fire more than 4 weapons regardless of distance (unlike other types of vehicles with mention snap shots)

Personally - I agree with the later reading.

There is no firm answer here. You need to talk to your opponent basically or your TO

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
kuni
Hellion
kuni

Fliers shooting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fliers shooting.   Fliers shooting. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2016, 00:37

Awesome, thanks for that clear definition mate. Appreciate it. I'll just play shoot 4 weapons and make it simple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fliers shooting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fliers shooting.   Fliers shooting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fliers shooting.
Page 1 of 1