THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Kabalite ready to raid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Potential Plateau
Slave
Potential Plateau

New Kabalite ready to raid Empty
PostSubject: New Kabalite ready to raid   New Kabalite ready to raid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2016, 19:48

Hi everybody

I've known about 40K for about ten years now. But I've never really managed to collect an army. Apart from a few aborted attempts to collect an army (got a few Chaos and Eldar units but no real army) I mostly just focused on bits of lore. I wandered off into WHFB and then some Warmachine and eventually lost interest in tabletop games altogether.

But now I'm thinking about getting back into 40K with a Dark Eldar army. Mostly because:
1.) I love the look of the models
2.) I like how the Dark Eldar are a tactical army that rewards playing well*
3.) I hate having money and
4.) I am a filthy, filthy hipster who prefers less popular armies

I don't know if I'll start collecting now or after the new codex has come out. Hell I don't even know yet if I'll even start at all. But right now I'm already having a good time reading about Dark Elf fluff and watching battle reports.

I am older and wiser than I used to be. Though the road might be long, I shall not falter. Bit by bit I shall collect a mighty warhost. I shall not stop until all have fallen under my bootheels. I shall not be distracted or tempted by anyone or anythi- ooh Shiny!

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: New Kabalite ready to raid   New Kabalite ready to raid I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26 2016, 20:01

Hello Potential Plateau, and welcome to The Dark City. Smile

I hope you find everything you are looking for here, along with the rest of us 'filthy, filthy hipsters' Razz

Enjoy TDC.

New Kabalite ready to raid YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: New Kabalite ready to raid   New Kabalite ready to raid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2016, 04:45

And don't let the doom sayers scare you away. Welcome!

Wych
hydranixx

PostSubject: Re: New Kabalite ready to raid   New Kabalite ready to raid I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27 2016, 05:51

Potential Plateau wrote:
4.) I am a filthy, filthy hipster who prefers less popular armies

To be honest with you, I think half this forum are exactly the same, even though we wouldn't admit it to anyone, even ourselves haha. Almost all Dark Eldar players that come to the faction are because the models are exceptionally beautiful, and/or the army itself is relatively rare to see in games.

Nonetheless, please, enjoy your stay in TDC. Just don't forget to sharpen your knives.

"Of course you should fight fire with fire! You should fight everything with fire."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kabalite ready to raid   New Kabalite ready to raid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kabalite ready to raid
Page 1 of 1