THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Ready for some Mustache Twirling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Duke
Slave
Black Duke

Ready for some Mustache Twirling Empty
PostSubject: Ready for some Mustache Twirling   Ready for some Mustache Twirling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2019, 20:59

Hello there Dark Brethren,

In the last hours of this year I decided to finally take the Plunge.
I`ve been in the Hobby for two Decades now. While I allways had some kind of 40k Army, my main love was Warhammer Fantasy Battles till...IT...happened. Lets not go there.
When it came to 40k, I allways gravitated to Space Marines and other Imperial Factions. But from the first Time I stumbled into a GW Store, I had a soft Spot fpr Dark Eldar, but it never actually amounted to an Army. Over the past years I bought some DE here and there and hid them under my Bed. With my current Space Wolves feeling rather "meh" compared to other Astartes, I really need a bit of a Break from them.

Now the Time has come to make my Dream come true, 2020 will be raiding Time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Ready for some Mustache Twirling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for some Mustache Twirling   Ready for some Mustache Twirling I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2019, 21:50

Its cool you are getting into DE, but SW are actually very strong, well if you like Wulfen and characters Very Happy

But for DE, almost everything (besides some wych units, like beasts, hellions, and a couple others0 are 100% viable and fun to play with!

What part of DE do you like? The vehicles? the kabals? Coven? Wych?

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down

Ready for some Mustache Twirling
Page 1 of 1