THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Patrons Wanted

Go down 
+21
ligolski
Count Adhemar
Archon-Hidicul
deep-sea-captain
Cailos
Shadows Revenge
Phototoxin
GrenAcid
GAR
Rabid Bunny
Lysis
Aroshamash
Baron Tordeck
Torpedo Vegas
The Strange Dude
Saintspirit
Gobsmakked
Local_Ork
Todo13
Xelkireth
Sky Serpent
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

Patrons Wanted - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 04:47

If it pleases our dark overlords, I'd like patronship of Stories&, I've seen a fair few mix ups on what goes where between background And stories, and I'd like to be able to handle it better.

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25 2011, 00:22

I see we have another new mod, slipped in quietly like a Sslyth sensing fresh meat. Congrats to Crube, evil patron saint of Other Discussion and the Real Space Lounge.

Welcome to the mod squad!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Phototoxin
Kabalite Warrior
Phototoxin

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 11:24

If I can help let me know. I check most days. Even with 'lesser races' or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joerogers.info
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 15:46

There are still positions open. Can you see a forum with no patron? Then there's a spot that needs filling.

Being a patron is not the same as generic modding:

You will be expected to 'own' the board, help other users and reply to the threads whilst start interesting topics regularly to spark discussion to keep that section alive and make the forum even richer.

Please apply on this thread or PM me with what you think you could bring to the forum.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04 2011, 16:14

If you deem it neccessary, I could patron the Haemonculi workshop.

I have a gagillion projects going on at one time and the painting/modeling side of the hobby really is my first love.

Patrons Wanted - Page 3 Youdaamrg
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 01:54

Please remember everyone that Patrons are always wanted, apply within.....

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 15:56

what still needs a Mod??? because it looks like the tactics need a mod, but I thought Thor was it??? Unless he got a promotion???

I will gladly step up and help, as I am on the site most of the day anyway

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 16:02

Sky Serpent wrote:
Please remember everyone that Patrons are always wanted, apply within.....

My status is mod, but would Patron the Haemii workshop. I already have big plans for the year ahead, so to me its a logical progression.

I had global mod status for a while, but somewhere it got removed and now I am a lowly local mod again...

Back to top Go down
Phototoxin
Kabalite Warrior
Phototoxin

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 16:06

I've literally managed to start painting as of last week so I expect to be somewhat regular if you need something patroned. As I mentioned before lesser races would be of interest as would fluff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joerogers.info
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 08:18

Congrats to Evil Space Elves and Massaen on their new found patronage in the Infinity Circuit! Very well deserved.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 15:07

Whoo Hoo and Congrats!

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 17:19

I'm going to start adding advertisements for specific Patrons to kick start things....

Rules Patron

This Patron must have a thorough knowledge of the 40k rules and be able to help and assist in any thread. I will also be looking to them to help compile 'THE Dark Eldar FAQ'. The idea of this FAQ is to become the definitive FAQ for all DE players, to sit alongside the GW one and answers all the other common questions...

Wikia Patron

The new Wiki has got off to a slow start. The Patron will have their own subcategory to use to make topics to discuss additions and recruit help for certain subjects and advertise the wiki.

Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 17:27

Well, I could be one of Rules Guys.

[edit]

Beaviz81 wrote:
I can fluff out the background of the Dark Eldar soceity.

It's just an offer, but at least when it comes to knowledge about the Romans I can at least hold my ground, and mix it in with the Dark Eldar would be a challenge and exciting for me to do as I would then have something tangiable to hang my fingers on.

The areanas, style of rule, inner workings, dependency of slaves and how the armies are composed and so on seem so much alike the Romans, but I understand if turned down.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 20:34

Ill give this a try I guess

RULES PATRON

I would like to apply for the position open as the Patron Rules: Queries and Questions. I have 7 years experience with Dark Eldar, 17 with Tyranids (although I havent played them since 4th) 2 with Eldar, 1 with Space Marines. I shall work to find out the exact wording behind every rules question to the best of my abilities.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2012, 20:49

If you need a second person for the Rules Patron I am up to helping. I have almost all of the codexs and read them alot (other than Black Templar, Imperial Guard, Orks, and Tau). I have played Eldar for seven years, Space Marines for six years, Dark Eldar for one year, and been playing around with Grey Knights and Necrons for three or four months.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09 2013, 20:07

It has been well over a year since the last full on recruitment drive but I would like to announce that we are now accepting applications to become forum patrons.

As a patron you will look after a forum in the traditional moderator sense as well as drive discussion in current threads as well as create new and interesting content. You should have a good level of activity and knowledge of the forum you intend to patron. You're not just a moderator, you will have a say in the future of the forum and its direction too.

We are mainly looking to fill the gaps of the forum, if there isn't a patron of a forum then we are recruiting for that, please send all PMs to me for consideration, thank you all.

Sky.

Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 00:44

We are in need a few good men and women to help out around here. Take a look around and see where there isnt a Patron listed to lead each individual sub forum. If you think you are up for taking on the task them feel free to nominate yourself here. We need people that have a decent availability to check in at least once a day as well as an understanding of the forum rules and willingness to enforce them.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
deep-sea-captain
Hellion
deep-sea-captain

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 01:32

I'd be happy to help out. I normally check to forum multiple times a day, it helps to break up the research papers. I've also done some moderating style stuff before on other forums. I'm happy to help out anywhere really, but my strengths would be in Background and Kabals of the Dark City. Lore is my main focus with the game and I've been playing since 3rd so I've amassed quite a bit.

Edit. I am a fairly new member and mainly a lurker, so I do understand if you prefer a well established members to take on these roles. But hey, you asked for help so I thought I'd offer!
Back to top Go down
Archon-Hidicul
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 03:12

I'd be willing to help out in the other mercs and allies area. I like unconventional lists, I run the Dais with grey knights after all, so I think I'd fit in there really well. Except for yesterday I'm a multiple times a day check in.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 09:49

More than happy to help with the Rules forum.

ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 19:17

I'm willing to help out with Mercenaries and Allies section, I visit virtually everyday and help run the largest thread on the forum there. The current people listed there from what I've seen are never there so im not sure if you need someone there. I have previous experience with many many forums due to game called cybernations.

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun

Last edited by ligolski on Thu Mar 20 2014, 19:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 19:24

Hey I am more than happy to help out if needed. I tend to frequent the low comorrah workshop sections more than anything, so if its needed I will happily put my name down for consideration Smile

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Nullus
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 22:20

If needed I'm happy to be a tactics patron. I've gamed competitively for 6 years and have been collecting for 12 years. I check out the blog pretty much every day already anyway and comment on any tactics I can definitely help with. I've played using every 40k army for varying lengths of time. If you want someone more known on the forum that's fine but I'm happy to help.

Tahlemar
Slave
Tahlemar

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2014, 04:23

Well I was looking online for a name for my Dark Eldar Archon and well here we are  Very Happy 

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02 2014, 04:58

Would love to put myself up for consideration as a patron, happy to be helpful to our newer members when they join so could help out in the Port of Lost Souls.

PostSubject: Re: Patrons Wanted   Patrons Wanted - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrons Wanted
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3