THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Haemonculi Coven Models

Go down 
+42
doriii
Khain mor
Lord_Alino
Azdrubael
Skyboard surfer
Mr_Pink
Crazy_Irish
Lord Clazaryn
dokclaw
GAR
Zathgar
Crazy_Ivan
Cavalier
Alpha Ghaz
Shinobi_8745
Hess
Drev
speedfreek
Deyfluff
xzandrate
Ciirian
Varred
Sky Serpent
Orthien
Lady Malys
Count Adhemar
Evil Space Elves
Mortarion
Bearded Dan
Foo
Kinnay
Cavash
Siticus the Ancient
little
Xelkireth
Malte
horrid
Gobsmakked
Todo13
Baron Tordeck
Saintspirit
The Eye of Error
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Cavalier
Wych
Cavalier

Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi Coven Models   Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29 2013, 17:32

Loving it. The Duke and Haemonculus are off the chains. The color choices and modelling are quintessential Dark Eldar. Absolutely classic.

Sybarite
doriii

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi Coven Models   Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11 2013, 03:01

these are amazing ... Shocked 
Back to top Go down
wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi Coven Models   Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2017, 07:45

I always go on google images to look at cool models, and it turns out that half the stuff is yours. I am especially a fan of your cult reavers. great stuff. Very Happy

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi Coven Models   Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2017, 09:17

Those Raiders, and those characters. This may be the best converted army I have ever seen since I started at the beginning of 5th edition.

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi Coven Models   Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06 2017, 12:09

Haha! Thread I've always thought the powers of thread necromancy could be used for good as well as evil Wink

Thankyou for bringing this thread to my attention Smile utterly fantastic conversions. Truly first class, and I'd never have seen them if this thread hadn't been dredged up from the depths Smile

Thankyou sir!

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi Coven Models   Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09 2017, 17:18

Love the thread! Your creative conversions are really inspiring!

PostSubject: Re: Haemonculi Coven Models   Haemonculi Coven Models - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haemonculi Coven Models
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5