THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log

Go down 
+14
Gizamaluke
RedRegicide
Siticus the Ancient
Squidmaster
Ynneadwraith
wormfromhell
inevitable_faith
Korona
stanimal221
fisheyes
Marrath
Devilish
The Shredder
Cavash
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 23:44

Well I wanted to make this to force me to start working on my conversions and painting as well as learn new things and get feedback so here we go.

I plan on making a necromantic themed kabal because when I first started 40k I wanted to go into fantasy and play Vampire Counts, sadly my friends were playing 40k, Good thing I also love Dark Elves Razz

So first up my Corsair Clouddancers although I could run these as Reaver Jetbikes as Bladevanes could easily be a Raptor trying to eat someone. (My first conversion and it's not Undead...)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 110
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 210
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 310
Sorry for the blurry images I don't have a camera and had to use my smart phone instead.

Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08 2016, 23:48

Looking good! This is something I have wanted to do in my own DE. Might give it a go with some inspiration from these.

I hope they go to battle on full Lego battlefields, too. Wink

Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2016, 04:04

Alright Update, so I plan on adding lore to these guys eventually but I'm still working on the latter (How to get it on it's base as it keeps face planting. Although it almost looks cool like that. Anyway Pictures

So this is the first time I've ever used greenstuff and converted something in a somewhat major way. I'm having problems with the second Talos as it refuses to stand currently. They're supposed to float but I thought I'd save the wings for my Cronos.

The Models I used are the Talos/Cronos pain engine kit and mainly the Morghasts... That and the Archon's little rock to stand on for Talos #1 (I'm so glad I had that! Otherwise he wouldn't stand.)

Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log T_toge10

Talos #1
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log T110
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log T210
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log T310
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log T410
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log T510

Now here's my problem Talos as I can't get him to stand up and I'm not sure how I feel about him on the ground.
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2011
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2013
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2014
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2015

I tested something different with him here using what he (failed) to stand on for his hand to grab (Originally I thought it was hilarious to have him doing a stupid pose with the Flesh Gauntlet but not it may be grabbing something...). Although I will have to move the shock prow forward a bit more.
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log T_test10

I'll give lore to these guys later and update them with it.

Tell me what you guys think and tips you have! Thanks for your time guys.

Last edited by Rhivan on Sun Nov 20 2016, 13:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2016, 09:16

Yeah they look pretty damn cool Smile Love the Morghast models, and the Talos tail really fits with their look.

How come the 2nd guy won't stand up? Shouldn't be a problem glued to the base, or is it that he won't stay stuck to the shock prow?

You could shave the shock prow a little with clippers or a knife to make sure his foot sits on a flat section to maximise surface area for the glue to bond to, and then just be really patient when you're gluing him there (or prop him up against something).

Either way they look cool, and the 2nd one looks more imposing standing up...

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2016, 11:23

Those are looking great.

I don't know if this is a silly idea, but if one of them won't stand, have you considered running with it and just making it look like he's crawling or something?

I ask because when I first opened this thread, my eyes went straight to the pictures, and I was intending to congratulate you on the pose of the crawling morghast. Razz

Also, I love how well the talos tails blend in with their bone armour. Same with the claw.
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2016, 13:31

YnneadWraith wrote:
How come the 2nd guy won't stand up? Shouldn't be a problem glued to the base, or is it that he won't stay stuck to the shock prow?
If you look at the Morghast models here https://www.games-workshop.com/en-PL/Deathlords-Morghast-Harbingers, you'll see that the feet aren't lined up with the ground they're at a diagonal angle they are completely supported by their wings. The feet just aren't flat and Talos #2s feet are both angled downwards

The Shredder wrote:
I don't know if this is a silly idea, but if one of them won't stand, have you considered running with it and just making it look like he's crawling or something?
That's what the test image was for because it does look cool, I'm really considering it to be "run" crawling because a giant monstrous creature on all 4s like a beast trying to sneak up on you is a scary mental image imo.

YnneadWraith wrote:
I'm not sure... When building him I was constantly looking at the gauntlet and thinking he was doing a "fabulous" pose and we joked around about my undead monstrosity's sexuality. I swear he looks like a ninja when standing though.

The Shredder wrote:
Also, I love how well the talos tails blend in with their bone armour. Same with the claw.
I actually tried to add some chains from the Talos Kit to the Halberd, I may go back and put them on again because it looked awesome! (I'm really proud of the first Talos as it was still a pain, and the halberd I had to convert a bit.)

Ynnead Wraith wrote:
Thank you! I'm going to fiddle with the two poses and come back to you guys with them. I'm really undecided which I prefer.

Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2016, 06:14

Those Morghast talos look stunning!
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24 2016, 22:37

I've been playing around with some ideas of how to convert some basic infantry (I have ideas for Corsair Reavers, and Storm Guardians) but I don't really know how/if I should convert basic Kabalite Warriors to fit a more necromantic/vampiric theme anyone have any ideas?

Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 02:59

Sooo Update! I've glued my second Talos down and I'm pretty happy with him, I've constructed my Cronos (So all I need is to convert a Haemy/Necromancer for my Dark Artisan to be complete, and something came in from Raging Heroes... Oh and I updated this late as I finished the Cronos Sat xD (The Surprise came in yesterday though!)

Cronos (You don't know how long I fiddled with the wings)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 111
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 211
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 311
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 410
If you look at the back of the Cronos you'll actually see the spirit flying around it from the Morghast Wings (Which is perfect considering the Spirit probe...)

Yes I realize I that Cronos don't have CCW but at the same time he needs something to smash with... Plus both of members of my Dark Artisan formation having Halberds makes them easily recognizable. (Plus I wanted to add more Morghast bits onto the Cronos I think it ended up well)

My Dark Artisan together
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 2gethe10
Maybe one of my next talos can have that spine whip on one of his hands...

Talos #2 (No longer a problem child)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 510
Imagine this guy who is nearly the size of a small tank slowly stalking up to you like this guy? I swear he looks like a giant freaking assassin and/or beastly, I mean imagine being a guardsman and turning around to see this guy staring at you!

So watcha guys think?

Last edited by Rhivan on Wed Nov 22 2017, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 07:42

Impressive!
The way you made the Coven Engines is an excellent fit, thumbs up!
And those slave girls look damn hot, looking forward to see what you do with them...

Maybe a transport with a large enough floor so that you can place the girls + base/objective on it?

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 10:02

That Cronos is a thing of beauty (dark, twisted beauty!). Love the spirit swirling around it, and the wings in general look fantastic.

If you're planning on using it as a distraction carnifex then you've got it perfect! Bigger, and scarier than a normal Cronos Smile

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 12:45

Solid conversion work on the Pain Engines dude. Solid inspiration for future projects!
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 20:01

Marrath wrote:
The way you made the Coven Engines is an excellent fit, thumbs up!
Why thank you! My plans lorewise is my Archon is obsessed with his fear of death and became undead himself, So all of the covens stuff is his creations and the like. I'm going to start adding fluff I think to each conversion as I create it from now on.

Marrath wrote:
Maybe a transport with a large enough floor so that you can place the girls + base/objective on it?
That's possibly... Maybe I can magnetize it if I learn how to do that, any tips? I'm also trying to figure out if I want them to have the giant banner or not or if I can even assemble it without said banner, because if I can't them having them on a veichle (and my purpose for buying them) is lessened :/

Ynneadwraith wrote:
That Cronos is a thing of beauty (dark, twisted beauty!). Love the spirit swirling around it, and the wings in general look fantastic.
Why thank you! Thoughts on the greenstuffing around the wings? Because it took a lot to get it to keep from falling and I eventually just put some glue on it (I have no clue if that's what I'm supposed to do or not...Maybe I should look up guides on greenstuff...) Does the greenstuff look bad or is it fine?

Ynneadwraith wrote:
If you're planning on using it as a distraction carnifex then you've got it perfect! Bigger, and scarier than a normal Cronos Smile
I just wanted it to look undead so I piled Morghast bits on it where I thought it was reasonable... Although the wings I've planned from the beginning to have on my Cronos... Think I should put wings on the crawling Talos to add some menace? I have a spare pair. Or do you think I should try to incorporate them into a Venom or Raider (Somehow?)

Fisheyes wrote:
Solid conversion work on the Pain Engines dude. Solid inspiration for future projects!
Glad you like em! Anything in particular you like and/or plan to steal from them?

If anyone has any tips or recommendations for me I'd be glad to hear them Smile  And feedback is always appreciated.

EDIT: And now I've lost the instructions for putting together Kabalite Warriors... Great.

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01 2016, 23:23

Rhivan wrote:

Why thank you! Thoughts on the greenstuffing around the wings? Because it took a lot to get it to keep from falling and I eventually just put some glue on it (I have no clue if that's what I'm supposed to do or not...Maybe I should look up guides on greenstuff...) Does the greenstuff look bad or is it fine?

The only time I personally use greenstuff is to make better seals for superglue joints, so gluing it in place is probably absolutely fine Smile

Looks good too Smile paint it up and you wouldn't even notice it was there!

Ynneadwraith wrote:

I just wanted it to look undead so I piled Morghast bits on it where I thought it was reasonable... Although the wings I've planned from the beginning to have on my Cronos... Think I should put wings on the crawling Talos to add some menace? I have a spare pair. Or do you think I should try to incorporate them into a Venom or Raider (Somehow?)

Ooh those wings would make the best looking Raider sails ever Wink

Plus, as you'd split them in half you'd have enough for two kickass undead aethersails Wink

Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 00:13

Well mini update because I've been working for the past 3 hours. So I've worked on a Sybarite (I've never put together the new Kabalite Warriors before so it was different.), and I've finished a Raider (It has shields so LONGSHIP!)

Raider Longship Razz (I've also added on a lance to see how it looks)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Raider14
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Raider11
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Raider12
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Raider13
I was playing around with the lance so if you guys could tell me what you think that'd be fantastic. On another note Ynneadwraith I've got a shield on it! I'm bringing the Norse back with my Undead! xD

Sybarite/Dracon (I kinda made one mistake and for some reason I put greenstuff on and stupidity insued... Anyway he's a bit green around the lower torso and upper legs but I rather like him)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Syb_110
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Syb_210
I played with the Drakespawn Knight helmets for him as they have extra little things for the head, and I also took some of the spikes the raider kit comes with and played around with them as horns (Proof of concept if you will for my Archon's Mask). I'm not sure if I like it or not, it reminds me of the Incubi a bit (which is good) but I think if I sanded it down to match the helm more it'd be better.

I've also taken a picture of all of my conversions together so this part is just for you guys to see what I've done.
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Togeth10

Hope you guys enjoyed the mini update, would you guys prefer if I did a bunch of mini updates to show you what i've done and I'm playing with or would you prefer giant updates?

EDIT:
Ynneadwraith wrote:
Ooh those wings would make the best looking Raider sails ever Wink

Plus, as you'd split them in half you'd have enough for two kickass undead aethersails Wink
Fair enough I think I'll add them to my next Raider. On another note I like the Venom model but I feel like it needs something but I don't know what. Any ideas guys?

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 00:49

Very nice Smile the lance on the Raider looks like it's meant to be there Smile

Needs more shields though Wink on the viking longships they had them all arrayed in a row along the sides Smile

Liking the dragon riders too Smile those kitbash really nicely with rEavers, especially the faceless helmets.

I'm with you on the Venom front. I like them for a Dark Eldar force, but I can't think of a way I could bend them to fit with my Exodites myself. No ideas myself unfortunately, but I'm looking to you for a breakthrough! Wink

Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 01:31

Quote :
Very nice Smile the lance on the Raider looks like it's meant to be there Smile
Cold one Knights lance, it actually works really well.

Quote :
Needs more shields though Wink on the viking longships they had them all arrayed in a row along the sides Smile
Agreed, but they only really work on one side (Because of the curve) and I'm trying to ration out the shields for my reaver conversions.

Quote :
Liking the dragon riders too Smile those kitbash really nicely with rEavers, especially the faceless helmets.
They're the first thing I posted in this log! Razz Yeah I like them too but I'm having trouble deciding if they're going to stay as cloud dancers, in my army at all, or possibly as Harlequins down the road. (I'm not sure how well they mesh with the theme but for now they're clouddancers!)

Quote :
I'm with you on the Venom front. I like them for a Dark Eldar force, but I can't think of a way I could bend them to fit with my Exodites myself. No ideas myself unfortunately, but I'm looking to you for a breakthrough! Wink

Well we can borrow from @Marrath and try his idea of venom conversions
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log FinishedWarriors2032_zps81abcff9
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log FinishedWarriors2031_zps205df343

Alternatively we could try converting the Drakespawn Chariot or whatever it's called for a Venom. Take a bit of tweaking but I think it could work well.
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 99120212012_ColdOneChariotNEW01

Or this one I found online
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 5136019308_989cdc73b4_o

Or we could try converting a Corpse Cart, but it seems a bit slow personally.

Yet i'm not sure if any really fit... any inspiration from that? Razz

Oh and Ynnead what do you think of the Sybarite and his horned helm?

EDIT: Inspiration has hit me and I may add a Hamonculus to tonight's conversions xD

Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 03:25

Double posting but oh well. My WIP Haemonculus who may or may nor have fallen apart because of bad legs by tomorrow xD

Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2018

EDIT: I've given him a shield!
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2019

fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 13:55

So I like the lance on the raider, but the shields dont really work for me (look up how the norse did the shields on the long boats. Mobile cover basically). Not sure if the effect will work without a bajillion round shields.

The Cold Ones as Reavers, I had also been kicking around that idea, but settled for them being my beastmasters. Seemed to fit the bill better (although admittedly an inferior unit). You OK with a bunch of your army looking like dinos, but with completely different rules? (regarding the chariot as venom).

Eh, TBH not a fan of your haemi. Just the legs dont work (the rest is great). Those Cold One legs are just too thin. They look great on a dino, but on their own it looks like the guy is wasting away on polio or some such Wink

Personally, I like this mini-update pacing. Keep up the great work bud!
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02 2016, 19:44

Quote :
So I like the lance on the raider, but the shields dont really work for me (look up how the norse did the shields on the long boats. Mobile cover basically). Not sure if the effect will work without a bajillion round shields.
I know how the shields were used but I don't currently have the tools to put them on well, nor do I have enough (I have 3 remaining), I'm going to come back to them but until then I can't do much

Quote :
The Cold Ones as Reavers, I had also been kicking around that idea, but settled for them being my beastmasters. Seemed to fit the bill better (although admittedly an inferior unit). You OK with a bunch of your army looking like dinos, but with completely different rules? (regarding the chariot as venom).
With regards to the cold Ones, I could certainly use them as that and may do so, but I'd like for beast packs to work better when I do. As for the Chariot I was thinking of using the body of the chariot not the cold ones pulling it along.

Quote :
Eh, TBH not a fan of your haemi. Just the legs dont work (the rest is great). Those Cold One legs are just too thin. They look great on a dino, but on their own it looks like the guy is wasting away on polio or some such Wink
Oh I realize the Cold one legs are too thin, the thing is all I have are Reavers, Kabalites, and Cold One bits (Along with the Morghasts but they're bits are nearly through) and the Kabalite legs looked even worse on him. So until I'm able to replace him with better legs...

In the end he was a kitbash and originally the "legs" were going to be the tentacles from the spare cronos whip but I broke that soo..... I had to improvise... Plus he's dead so the legs aren't exactly needed to be 100% intact I mean look at him!

Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04 2016, 18:30

On the Venom ideas. I made a chariot drawn by two reaverjetbikes for 2013 Space Raid for Nico.

The base of the model was White Lion chariot, added the raider rudders to the sides to give it a sharp DE look. Linked the bikes with a chain to the chariot body. Sadly I haven't found the pics of it and Nico who recieved didn't post pics.
Back to top Go down
Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06 2016, 00:56

Sneak peak of tomorrows update
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2020
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Img_2021

EDIT: 12/6/16 for Americans and 6/12/16 for the British, I've gotten sick pretty badly (Don't know what it is) so I will not be able to finish all of the models and post them like I planned they are coming though.

Rhivan
Sybarite
Rhivan

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13 2016, 21:27

Alright so a week later I finally get to fulfill my promise Very Happy

So first of all I have everything together that I've done (I also added on last weeks raider in this pic)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 112
So here we have 11 Kabalites, 3 Sybarites, 1 Archon, and 2 Raiders.
So 10 of the Kabalites were from one of my start collecting kits, and I actually got my hands on another last week, so I've had some bits and I'll talk about them at the end so on with more pictures! (It's what you really came here for anyway)

Raider Conversion
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log 212
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Raider15
So I've used a Morghast wing as the sail and I think it pulls it off really well. The spirit with the knife in his hand (had to add that in) actually comes from the wing, it was used to gold the morghast to the ground (just clipped off the base part) as if I didn't I wouldn't have a pilot...

The Kabalites (First time I've gotten to put together the new Kabalite Warriors! more on that below)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Troops10
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Troops11
Fairly simple conversions, the Sybarites with the flags each come from their own start collecting, while the Sybarite with the Archon's trophies is the other Sybarite of that unit. Only the Sybarites have any kind of conversion value so...

Archon and Sybarites
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Archon10
So on my first start collecting dark eldar I let my GF put together the Archon (She wanted to try putting together Eldar stuff as she plays Blood Angels) and screwed up the torso majorly. So I fixed it this week (finally) and made him into a proper Archon. I'm pretty happy with him.

Also who likes the Archon's Pose? I really liked the idea of making him look like a gentleman especially with the hand behind his back. Although he does look a bit like a statue as well. But I like him.

As for the Sybarites I was doing a proof of concept with the horned helmets with the spikes from the raider kits and I think they work pretty well. I'll need to sand the next batch better to really get them to fit perfectly (and make sure they point upwards) but they look pretty good (and I made good use of the Archon's Hug me bone sword!)
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Archon11
Why did they sculpt the Archon's butt so well! I mean it's hidden behind a cape for one! and why did they make him have a butt that rivals Lelith!?

Vindicare or...
Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Vindic10
I made a Vindicare assassin for my upcoming Apoc game I'm playing, this guy used the Black Ark Corsair body I found in a bits box, Kabalite legs, and a Wych head. Or and the bits from a Dark Lance and Splinter Rifle.

Ravager and Ancient Kabalites
but first a story, you see back when I first started playing Deldar I had only used stuff (still have a ton of Wyches, Venoms, and Raiders in various paint schemes that I use for my army, I need to strip them of paint) but no Kabalite Warriors and a Raider (Proxy ravager!). So I bought some used ones from another Deldar player and they were the old ones. But hey they were warriors so I just accepted em. But none of them had bases so I had to buy some cheap fantasy square ones... So I'm really sorry about these guys.

Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log Old_cr10
I don't have a flying base for the ravager, and bits of it are broken but it's what I have. I have a ton of random bits from the raiderKit (hence the new bit on there as it was sold broken :/ ) and I'd like to convert it so that it looks good.

Oh and I have some old warrior bits as well. (along with another start collecting pile)

On another note this Christmas I'm going to bring you some Undead Horseman! Hope you enjoyed the update and I'd love everyone's thoughts.

EDIT: @Devilish That sounds pretty cool! I kinda want to buy a chariot now and see how'd that look...

Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2016, 11:43

Looking good so far, especially the Raiders, i wonder how it all will look when painted?
I'd suggest to get rid of the glue residue on the Raiders before painting tho.

On another note, i'm still a bit miffed that you copy/pasted my Venom conversion from my project log.
WITHOUT LEAVING A COMMENT!

Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14 2016, 12:08

Looking good Smile definitely like the skeletal aethersail.

Marrath wrote:
Venom conversion? Must check that out Smile I've been looking around for inspiration for an exodite counts-as Venom Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log   Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Nightsworn Project Log
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next