THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Flayed Skull and Friends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CarbonCreations
Slave
CarbonCreations

Flayed Skull and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Flayed Skull and Friends   Flayed Skull and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05 2016, 04:36

After a long time lurking I finally decided to start a project log to keep up my motivation and hopefully post to regularly as I go back and repaint my army. Dark Eldar weren't my first 40k force, but they are easily one of my favorite model lines, even if I struggle with their style of play on the table. With a resurgence of kill team games going on locally I thought I would bring them out again and see if that is a better fit.

This is what I have done so far, waiting in the wings is a squad of scourges and an archon, so hopefully I'll have more pictures up soon. I'm still working out how to best use the light box I borrowed so apologies for the growing pains that will come from that, this batch of pictures didn't turn out half bad though.

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!

Flayed Skull and Friends XygvBtm

Flayed Skull and Friends Bw1Ubim

Flayed Skull and Friends Qhlse8T

Flayed Skull and Friends 5LTVbT4

Flayed Skull and Friends Rm9YLKo

Flayed Skull and Friends ZYBD6Pc

Flayed Skull and Friends M2WDXSv

Flayed Skull and Friends DFoT8Qw

Flayed Skull and Friends UHczHY8

Flayed Skull and Friends Al93bJf

Flayed Skull and Friends RF9i26o

Flayed Skull and Friends Zq1gEnf

Flayed Skull and Friends JDOLmHI

Last edited by CarbonCreations on Wed Dec 07 2016, 06:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   Flayed Skull and Friends I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05 2016, 12:28

Absolutely beautifuly done bud. I really like the blue glow you have on most of the models (including the vials on the Chronos).

Bases also are quite epic. Please keep posting!
Back to top Go down
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   Flayed Skull and Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2016, 15:05

Simply awesome dude! I just came to see what project logs were all about, and man you inspired me. Amazing basing, and i love your vehicles, especially the raider

Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   Flayed Skull and Friends I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15 2016, 17:32

Great looking models!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flayed Skull and Friends   Flayed Skull and Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flayed Skull and Friends
Page 1 of 1