THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachet
Slave
Rachet

Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II Empty
PostSubject: Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II   Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07 2017, 18:49

Oy!

I raided me some greenskins. Was almost Glorious.

List:
10 Kabalite Warriors, one with Blaster
5 Reavers, one with blaster, one with caultrops

Caultrops gets reroll wounds in combat spec, blaster reaver gets pref enemy spec, blaster Kabalite gets master-crafted.

Warlord trait was increase of command bubble to 12'

Mission: Infiltrate enemy base. Opponent won a roll of and chose to attack.

Enemy forces consisted of 8 boys with pistols and CC weapons, one with that wanna-be heavy bolter, a Nob with heavy bolter and combi flamer and 2 Koptas, one with a bomb.

Turn 1: he runs most of his guys. Shoots a rocket and those havy bolter whatevers, but misses everything. I Shoot down one of his Koptas (thank you poison) and kill two other dudes. My force is basically split 3 ways, 4 Warriors in the middle, 3 on the left behind/on top of a hill, and 3 on the right, Caultrops Reaver and normal Reaver are between left and middle forces, other 3 Reavers fly into the ruins and rapid fire into some orksiez.

Turn 2. More running, some shooting, still no deaths on my side, I shoot back closing out his left flank with my 3 reavers, , my left flank forces Go to Ground on both his orks with big guns, which is nice. My caultrops reaver charges his Kopta, sadly i roll 1 on D6 for attacks, we end up slapping each other with wet noodles and he hit&runs closer to my left flank kabalites.

Turn 3. He shoots down both my left flank Reavers, so the Caultrops one and the Tesco one (3+jinking op, eyy? ;D). Sad times, but oh well. His copta decides it's a stupid place to be, in Rapid Fire range of everything i have, so he flies it wayy back behind his lines. I shoot, he shoots, I lose couple of dudes, he loses an ork or two, overall not much happens tbf. I charge his Big Shoota Ork with my blaster Reaver (for some reason) and, well, die in combat. Oh well. I broke my opponent's forces though, so 2 orks run away.

Turn 4. He charges 2 of my last reavers with 3 boyz and his Kopta, they die, boyz don't die. Poor positioning on my part. He also pulls of an 11' charge on my blaster Kabalite, but they slap each other with wet noodles and nothing happens. I shoot him a lot, since 8 out of 10 of my warriors still live, most are in RF range at this point. And kill everything barring his Big Shoota Ork. The one that charged my Blaster got bitchslapped to death. The Warrior that could I guess.

Turn 5. His shoota boy passes the morale check, sadly, shoots and misses, luckily, and charges my warrior, successfully, also sadly. They bitchslap each other, no one dies, I roll 2 on variable game lenght and game is over.

Overall score was 6-0 for me (FB, Slay the Leader, Break the Enemy and 3 points for killing 9 models) to 0. Sadly if that damn ork died i'd be table, but OH WELL IT's NOT LIKE I HAVEN'T TRIED TO KILL THE DAMN THING SINCE TURN 1 OR ANYTHING.

Overall, though, happy times. Feel no pain saved my ass a fair amount of times, so that's nice. I don't give up on caultrops yet as they didn't get much chance this match. I still #believe.
Back to top Go down
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

PostSubject: Re: Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II   Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2017, 06:00

Good work fellow archon! And congrats on the victory.

Ease up on those swears at the end there, we do try to keep a family friendly forum Razz

Are you going to keep your list for the next game? Did anything surprise you from your army or the opponents?
Back to top Go down
Rachet
Slave
Rachet

PostSubject: Re: Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II   Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2017, 06:05

Yep, same list for all 3 matches for this month's league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II   Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill Team (GW Ruleset) vs Orks aka baby steps chapter II
Page 1 of 1