THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari?

Go down 
+7
colinsherlow
fisheyes
BetrayTheWorld
amorrowlyday
SCP Yeeman
krayd
KiloFiX
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari?   Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2017, 02:21

I don't think that reasoning holds water, personally. What would make the USF formation different from the dozen other formations that ARE allowed?

I think it's a fluff reason: the Ulthwe Strike Force represents Eldar loyal to Craftworld Ulthwe, who have little to no interest in serving Ynnead.
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari?   Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2017, 02:24

But individual squads have no problem? I could see that, I still think it's structural because it's FOC based rather than being a formation, but that could definitely be the justification for making it a malleable detachment rather merely an open ended formation (0+ on each option min 1)
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari?   Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2017, 03:08

I checked on this, and I do see what you're saying amorrowlyday. It does refer to the USF as a detachment instead of a formation, so that might be it. In that case, that's silly, and it should be a formation instead, haha. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari?   Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any other advantages to single detachment Ynnari?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2