THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 single FOC DE/Eldar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakeHarkonnen
Hellion
DrakeHarkonnen

2000 single FOC DE/Eldar Empty
PostSubject: 2000 single FOC DE/Eldar   2000 single FOC DE/Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 05:23

Prepping up a list for a 2k event with decent prize support and ended up coming up with this list. No testing done has been done with it yet but i want to get opinions on anything i can tweak.

Allied Detachment
HQ:
Farseer on bike with Mantle, Shard, and Spirit Stones

Troops:
3xJetbikes with one cannon

Fast:
Crimson Hunter Exarch with bright lances

Heavy:
Nightspinner/Fire prism with holo fields (haven't made a choice on which yet)

Primary

HQ:
Baron

Troops:
6xVenoms with extra cannon
4x5 man warriors squads with a blaster in each
2x5 man wyches squads with Haywire

Heavy:
3x Ravagers with lances

Fast:
4x Beastmasters, 10 khymera, 4 flock (baron goes here)
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: 2000 single FOC DE/Eldar   2000 single FOC DE/Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 07:07

Crimsson hunter in competetive environment is a bit odd. Yes it kill almost everything it shoots but it's so easy to kill.

Why mantle on Farseer? would it be better to have him giving fearless to beast with shard that you have?

And Night spinner with its reach sounds better than Prism with its utility gun.
Back to top Go down
autopilot
Hellion
autopilot

PostSubject: Re: 2000 single FOC DE/Eldar   2000 single FOC DE/Eldar I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05 2013, 10:45

This list is similar to a variant I use competitively on occasion. I do find that the list runs somewhat boringly, but that's just how using venoms goes.

Your T1 anti-tank is what I'd call "meh." And your T2 anti-tank - it doesn't get much more threatening (even with the flyer). Having only two squads of suicide haywire wyches puts a huge target on them, and believe me, they'll die if your opponent wants to kill them. I'd run at least 4. My list runs 6.

I think having the one flyer is just fine. Its not my personal choice, but it's a good flavor pick.

I'd take the Night Spinner. You could use the Blast for light vehicles.

The Mantle on the Farseer is an optional flavor pick as well, because he'll survive just fine in the Beast pack. Your choice.

I'd suggest bringing at least 1 Grisley Trophy on a venom or two. You can reroll psychic checks on the Farseer with it, as well as rerolling any morale checks for your beast pack - which is pivotal. You do not want to run. Grisley Trophies are the poor mans Shard of Anaris. You can also roll on Telepathy for the Fearless power.

My 2 cents. Hope you find it useful. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 single FOC DE/Eldar   2000 single FOC DE/Eldar I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 single FOC DE/Eldar
Page 1 of 1