THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 point list for Warhammer World.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

2000 point list for Warhammer World. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 point list for Warhammer World.   2000 point list for Warhammer World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22 2017, 06:01

Good. And these observations are even better/more important. What did you spend the spare points on?
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Hellion
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point list for Warhammer World.   2000 point list for Warhammer World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22 2017, 06:09

It was an 1850 point game and I used the first list you helped me with. The troops in venoms were far more effective for saturating objectives. And the trueborn cracked open his huge battle wagon with warboss inside.

I know I'll come up against much tougher armies but it's a start.

He rolled a lot of shots but missed a lot. The splinter cannons did a lot of damage to his troops ones I'd cracked his trucks open. His army was mechanised so was also quite fast. It was a fun game with two fast armies going for objectives. The incubi did ok too.

So for my expansion I have now built six grotesques, a cronos and a .hermonculous ready for some covens fun. I'll post up my 2000 point Warhammer world list later for you to look over if you would be so kind!!

I should have kept my bikes back though, they grabbed two early points but he was able to pick them off before I could use them properly. They would have been better coming on to pick stuff off as his units depleted.
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Hellion
Lyndon

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point list for Warhammer World.   2000 point list for Warhammer World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26 2017, 16:41

@amorrowlyday. Hi mate. So I've Got an extra venom now and would love some help to build an 1850 list to face grey knights/custodian and an imperial knight list. His list has a knight, grey knights inc a dreadknight and storm raven. This is what I have.

2 xArchons
1x succabus/lahmean
1x hermonculous
20x kabalite Warriors
2x 5 man trueborn squad s
10 x incubi
5 x scourges
6x grotesques
1x talos
1x croons
6 x venoms
9x reavers
3x raiders
2x ravagers

How would you build an optimised list to face a grey knight list from the models I have. It'll be 1850.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point list for Warhammer World.   2000 point list for Warhammer World. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 point list for Warhammer World.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2