THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Soulburst and Transports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SaturdayNightWrist
Hellion
SaturdayNightWrist

Soulburst and Transports Empty
PostSubject: Soulburst and Transports   Soulburst and Transports I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2017, 23:08

If a unit with soulburst is embarked on a transport and the transport is destroyed and unit disembarks successfully, can they then soulburst for being within 7" of a destroyed unit?
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst and Transports   Soulburst and Transports I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20 2017, 23:44

Unknown at this time. Some say yes, some say no. Both claim the rules support them.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst and Transports   Soulburst and Transports I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21 2017, 04:22

Of course. The question is really "Does the unit benefit from SfD while in a vehicle, and do they benefit from their own transport getting destroyed". Sorry, with these FAQs, you really need to be specific, or they may answer the wrong question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulburst and Transports   Soulburst and Transports I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soulburst and Transports
Page 1 of 1