THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

How does Soulburst work?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dygurren
Hellion
dygurren

How does Soulburst work? Empty
PostSubject: How does Soulburst work?   How does Soulburst work? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01 2018, 22:40

Hey all,

Fairly new player here. I've got an army made up of mostly harlequins with some DE ships peppered in. I was looking into Ynarri lists and was trying to wrap my head around how Soulburst works after the nerf. It states that it cannot happen on my opponents turn, so in what situations would it occur then? When are my units dying during my turn? I've never played using Strength from Death before so i'm not really sure what the new wording means.
Back to top Go down
Ioldanach
Slave
Ioldanach

PostSubject: Re: How does Soulburst work?   How does Soulburst work? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01 2018, 23:26

Overwatch fire (enemy shooting at you during your charge phase) and the fight phase are the times you're most likely to have your units dying during your turn.

Sybarite
Aschen

PostSubject: Re: How does Soulburst work?   How does Soulburst work? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02 2018, 01:53

You are mostly using the soulburst action if you kill an enemy unit within 7(I believe) inches of you.

Either that, or you are using the psychic power to get a soulburst action off (which unfortunately counts as the 1 soulburst action a turn)
Back to top Go down
Ikol
Wych
Ikol

PostSubject: Re: How does Soulburst work?   How does Soulburst work? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03 2018, 15:03

Question: is it one Soulburst a TURN, or one Soulburst a PHASE (move, shoot, charge...).

”Woe to our enemies.  We'll tear them apart regardless.” ~Barrywise
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: How does Soulburst work?   How does Soulburst work? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03 2018, 15:27

Ikol wrote:
Question: is it one Soulburst a TURN, or one Soulburst a PHASE (move, shoot, charge...).

It's one Soulburst of each type per turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does Soulburst work?   How does Soulburst work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How does Soulburst work?
Page 1 of 1