THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 point pure coven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Millhouse4570
Hellion
Millhouse4570

1000 point pure coven Empty
PostSubject: 1000 point pure coven   1000 point pure coven I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 17 2017, 15:31

Hello everyone. This is my first attempt at an 8th edition list. Im not sure if it will yield much but i figured it would fun to field.

So im using a battalion detachment
2x haemies each with a hexrifle and electro corrosive whip

1 unit of 5 wracks with an ossefactor and a hexrifle and electro corrosive whip on the achothyst

3 units of 5 wracks with an ossefactor and a hexrifle and venom blades on the achothyts

3 raiders with dark lances

1 cronos with a spirt vortex and syphon

That gets me to 998 so ill use the two points for shock prows

My plan is to throw the haemies in seperate raiders with a unit of wracks each and then put the other two units of wracks in one raider and rush them up into cc as quickly as i can while the cronos scoots up the field. Ill try to use the hexrifles to focus fire down a character and the ossefactors to grab a few wounds before getting into cc. As for the raiders ill use them to try to wound any vehicles and move troops about as needed. The cronos i don't really expect to do all that much seeing as im only tsking the one but im interusted in plaing around with it so i figured i would throw it in the army.
Back to top Go down

1000 point pure coven
Page 1 of 1