THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexwellace
Kabalite Warrior

My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind Empty
PostSubject: My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind   My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2012, 20:54

My first army list based around the battalion set, but could get new models quickly to replace them.

H.Q

Haemonculus with liquifier gun=60pts

Troups

10 kabalite worriors with dark lance+blaster= 130pts

10 wyches with Hekatrix agoniser and H.G and R.F=155pts

Fast attack

3 reavers with grav talons= 76pts

Transport

Raider+shock prow and night fields=85 pts

Total=496

What do you guys think, the teeth are the wyches who will have FnP from start who then jump of raider leaving Haemy behind to drop that magic template wep around while they jump out and kill stuff, a lot. the reavers are for general annoyence or convieniece and the warriors sit back and snipe with lance and shread anything that gets near. What are the first impressions?
Back to top Go down
KnightSeerValkia
Kabalite Warrior
KnightSeerValkia

PostSubject: Re: My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind   My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2012, 00:10

Hey, Welcome to the forum Alex =]

Your Haemonculus can't fit on the Raider with the Wych squad, since the squad size is over the transport capacity. Also, without a vechicle your Warriors will need to hug cover like a baby wants their mother or will have major problems surviving return fire since as Dark Eldar, we are squashy.

What I'd do:-
* Drop 3 Wyches from the squad, exchanging the Flail for a Shardnet (If you see a Dreadnaught you'll love this change)
* For the price of your 10 Kabalites, you could have 5 Warriors with Blaster + Raider with Flicker field / Nightsheid giving them mobility and protection while still keeping the Dark Lance
* If you want to keep the Reavers I would exchange the Grav Talons for a Heat Lance, since they are better at shooting then assault, while they still have their overhead attacks naturally. Also if you take this route I would say put 1 Wych back into the squad, then with the 20 points remaining add the Flickerfield to the Wych Raider, and then to your taste either Shock Prow on the Kabalite Raider and Venom Blade to your Haemonculus or take the other Raider and give it the Nightshield or Flickerfield.
* However, by dropping the Reavers + the 36 points from the Wyches and losing the Shock Prow (or putting your Warriors in a Venom) you could get the Ravager with Flickerfield / Nightshield (or putting a Flickerfield on the Wych Raider), which others will tell you is our heavy hitter and always loved as a very deadly weapon.

Hope this helps and hope to see you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
alexwellace
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind   My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2012, 09:07

Thanks Valkia, i have decided to change the reavers to a blaster, always my preference because of further range and remove the gravetalon. I always like the idea of a ravager and one in these points could well be DEVESTAING. I will lower the wyche like you said, but is the shardnet really the vest as the wyches are ment to be my main killy unit and i was of the impression that the shardnet was a defensive one.

I think i will use these changes fir my first game and then i will advance my army with a ravager, 3 more reavers and maybe either 5 incubi or some scourges (P.S i love scourges soo much and i soo want them to be good) to make it a 100 pts army. so at the moment i think i will get another raider to transport the warriors. I would like to say that nightshields are my preference thanks to Hasmal as it will yurn most AI fire mute so no lucky shots *if its AV we are going down any way Sad* I should say i only put in shockprow as there where extra points, it sounds cool but is it any good?

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind   My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first 500 pt army list. Kabal of the bladed wind
Page 1 of 1