THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Chaos SM leaks

Go down 
+4
Woozl
Jimsolo
CptMetal
Mppqlmd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01 2017, 15:25

Some of you are talking about leaks on the Chaos SM stratagems.
Where do they come from ?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 01 2017, 15:50

And where are those talks?

If you are referring to the emperor's children threat, that's from the warhammer community site.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 14:39

That, and the Noise Marine stratagem allowing them to shoot twice a turn.
Not sure where i read that though.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 16:00

The Night Lords leak look AMAZING.

Looks like if you want to run a Freakshow, you need to come to war in midnight clad this edition...
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 16:25

up to -5 LD? That is huge. Until now, I like those leaks. Sagdly, the IW one is kind of boring.

Kabalite Warrior
Woozl

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 18:42

woohoo! glad I have a 30k Night Lords army ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 21:25

I'm starting to notice a pattern here ... Each and every chapter and legion tactic they have previewed so far is somethin the eldar race (dark, craftworld, Harlequin, and ynnari) have been able to do for a while ... The chapter tactics are almost a direct copy of our PFP table. The legions are a combination of ynnari's ability to shoot twice, 7th Ed freak show list, ignoring cover from conceal/reveal ... This pattern may not hold after world eaters ... But it might mean they have something even more evil/fun for us (optimism) or they will take away the last little bit of flavor we have while keeping the army playable to the point that the best DE players of 7th Ed will get their opponents to constantly scream how broken the dark eldar have become (pessimism). Regardless this is looking great for my fiance's army at the very least YAY CHAOS!!
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 05:30

If that´s your pessimistic variant, your fiance is blessed.

Wych
Archon_91

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 20:55

Well I am a pretty chilled out guy, but on to the thread, the world eaters chapter tactic has brought the furious charge rule back to the table and with an artifact that acts a lot like our helm of spite on psychers it makes me wonder if we will be getting something like that when our codex drops early next year (or around Halloween this year like the 7th Ed codex did so they can theme the special edition orange and black again) either way looking at all of these leaks hasn't made me angry at what space Marines and chaos are getting but getting me excited for the possibilities of what we might be getting.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 21:29

I'm stoked. Look, CSM are like Cubs fans: they did their time in the trenches, and they deserve all the glory they're getting showered with now.

We've not had nearly the horrid slump they did. We've had our ups and downs, for sure. (And ALL the new leaks have looked great so far, so it's got me very optimistic for the future.)
Back to top Go down
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 03 2017, 21:32

Well that and there is some pretty decent evidence that weapon s will be getting points cost will be redone as the power first goes from 20 - 12 points in the chaos codex.
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04 2017, 01:51

My friend plays Chaos. It is nice that his world eaters army is getting some love.
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04 2017, 04:07

Said friend just worked out he can get around 112 Strength 6/7 (cannot remember which) AP-1 attacks from a 10 man squad of berserkers on the charge against imperials.
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04 2017, 04:20

Can get it up to 143 attacks with chainswords.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 04 2017, 11:34

I love the rule they gave to berzekers. I really love it. It makes them unique, dangerous, but you still have windows to hit them since they don't make all the attacks at once.

Dracon
Jimsolo

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06 2017, 23:23

Holy crap, that Alpha Legion business!

I Am Alpharius is what it always should have been, but DAMN I didn't see it coming.

If the red headed steplegions are getting this great of treatment, it gives me hope for the future.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 07 2017, 08:17

Don't forget that if you choose that warlord trait, the additional one is random.
But I love it too. But let's keep it cool. Until now, they only managed power armor armies.
(and chaos Marines lost the Bolter bolt pistol close combat weapon load...)

Kabalite Warrior
PFI

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11 2017, 07:04

With all the point changes in the chaos index, and a needed brimstone adjustment, I'm very hopeful that when we finally get our index, it will see some point changes too.
Back to top Go down
TeenageAngst
Incubi
TeenageAngst

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11 2017, 07:05

I will be happy if we can keep Lelith, the Archon is improved, and the Talos and Grotesques are usable again. Everything else is gravy.

Flawless pieces of literary perfection:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2805979/
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11 2017, 13:33

TeenageAngst wrote:
I will be happy if we can keep Lelith, the Archon is improved, and the Talos and Grotesques are usable again. Everything else is gravy.

Pretty much this. I'd like to see Hellions get a tuneup too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chaos SM leaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos SM leaks   Chaos SM leaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos SM leaks
Page 1 of 1