THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tyranids Leaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Tyranids Leaks  Empty
PostSubject: Tyranids Leaks    Tyranids Leaks  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 29 2017, 21:03

http://thetyranidhive.proboards.com/thread/53806/tyranid-rumour-collections-date-noon?page=1&scrollTo=922064

Most of it is fine, lots of it was what we thought would happen, some of it is... really gw? that needed a buff and it didnt get? SO... that same thing like all other codex's lol

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

Tyranids Leaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyranids Leaks    Tyranids Leaks  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2017, 00:18

Some stuff looks pretty good...always having cover, for instance is awesome..others...eh...reolling hits while stationary...with Tyranids? Really?

Worse smite with situational benefit will do well against, say, Magnus, but will do little against IG smite spam

Overall seems pretty mediocre, but not hopeless. Given what I've seen, I'd place them between Admech and GK

Archon
amishprn86

Tyranids Leaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyranids Leaks    Tyranids Leaks  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2017, 00:45

Well Tfex, Heavy Venom cannons Fe'x and HT are amazing with re-rolls with Leviathan (its salamanders), they dont want to move anyways, and with a Malanthrope close thats -1 to hit, they are 36-48" range anyways.

It gives another optional build, idk if it will be good but optional.

The 2-3 really important things are the Zoanthrope Sargent is now a spamable HQ, a 45-65pt HQ level 2 Synapse 3w Psycher, insanely good.

Genestealers got a lot better and so did some popular things like DSing Devilgants (Assault 3 18" S4 shots) can now Double shoot, thats 120 shots on the DS from 20 gants.

I will most likely play the next 2-3 months all nids, i'll have some post about them.

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Tyranids Leaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyranids Leaks    Tyranids Leaks  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2017, 00:48

Lots more Info is coming out really fast, there are a few with the codex (they gave a pic to the mods for proof).

I'll do a large update easily tomorrow after they are finished with everyones QnA's

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Tyranids Leaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyranids Leaks    Tyranids Leaks  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2017, 07:32

1cp the enemy below (jormungandr)
use strat when jor inf set up, put it undergorund. whenever u set up raveners mawloc trygon or trygon prime. any no of its unit can be set up within the tunnels, 3 inch from burrowing unit ,9 inch away enemy.

1cp brute force (behemoth)
use when benemoth unit complete charge . roll d6 for each behemoth charging model within 1inch of enemy. each roll of 6, 1 MW on enemy unit. 2+ for a behemoth monster charging
(30 man gant charge in, roll d6 for all, on a 6 chuck a mw)

1cp war on all fronts (leviathan)
fight phase. select enemy within 1inch of 1 flying and 1 nonflying leviathan unit. can reroll hits & wound rolls of 1 for levi attacks against the enemy unit

1cp Against Shadow (Kronos)
enemy psyker attempts to cast a spell within 24 inch of kronos unit. that psyker can only use 1 dice for his psyk test.

1cp Hypertoxicity (Gorgon)
fight phase. choose gorgon wiht toxin sac, the biomorph do 1 additional dmg on wounds roll of 5+ instead of 6

2cp Endless Swarm
Select a destroyed unit of gants, horms, garg or any hydra inf unit that has been completely destroyted. Add an identical unit to your army and set it up as reinforcement wholly 6inch of any board edge , more than 9 inch from enemy

1cp Opportunistic Advance
Use in move phase for advancing Kraken unit (noFly units), can double number you roll for advance and add to the move characteristic

3cp Call the Brood
end of move. add a new unit of up to 5 genestealers, wholly within 6 of a brood or infestation node but more than 9 from enemy

3Cp adrenaline surge
end of fight phase. select a nid unit from army, can immediately fight again

2cp Digestive Denial
After deployment but before turn start. choose a piece of terrain othre than fortifciation.
Units fullywithin or on this piece of terrain do not gain any bonus to their saving throws for being in cover.....

2cp single minded annihilation
end of shoot phase, choose inf unit, shoot again lol (devil gants/hiveguard lol)

1cp grisly feast
morale phase. select ripper or haru. enenemy within 6 inch must add 1 to morale test

2cp pathogenic slime
shooting phase. select nid mon. increase dmg of its attack by for this phase. lol 2dmg dakka flyrant/exo/tyrannofex

3cp sporefield
after both armies deploy, add up 2 unit of spore mines as reinf, more than 12 inch from enemy

1cp invisible hunter
move phase. lictor within 1 inhc of enemy. that model can fall back shoot and charge.

1cp power of the hive mind
end of psyk phase, choose a nid spyker that casted earlier, can cast 1 additional power

1cp pheromone trail
choose when nid inf set up as reinf/reserve. if got lictor on battlefield, you can set up wholly within 6 inch of lictor and more than 9 from enemy

2cp death frenzy
use when nid char die, it can shoot again as if it were shooting phase, or fight again as if fight phase before its removal

1cp overrun
use when nid unit destroys an unit in fight, and not within 3 inch of enemy. that you unit can forgo consolidation, but move and advance as if movement phase but cannot move within 1inch of enemy model

1cp voracious appetite
fight phase, nid mon or character is chosen to fight.can reroll all failed wounds for that model til end of phase

Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Tyranids Leaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyranids Leaks    Tyranids Leaks  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 30 2017, 08:30

https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/743288.page#9672902

Full reveals of leaks

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyranids Leaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyranids Leaks    Tyranids Leaks  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyranids Leaks
Page 1 of 1