THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to 8th Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Kindred
Kabalite Warrior
Dark_Kindred

New to 8th Edition Empty
PostSubject: New to 8th Edition   New to 8th Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 08:46

Hi All,

After a long break, I've decided to one more visit terror upon real space. This is what I came up with (not looking for soul crushing competitive).

Head Quarters
Archon with Agonizer with Blast Pistol
Succubus with Archite Glaive with Blast Pistol

Elites
2 Sslyth
5 Incubi in Raider with Dark Lance

Troops
9 Wyches with Agonizer, Blast Pistol, and Hydra Gauntlets in Raider with Dark Lance
10 Kabalite Warriors with Blaster and Splinter Cannon in Raider with Dark Lance
5 Kabalite Warriors with Blaster and Phantasmal Grenade Launcher in Venom with Splinter Cannon
5 Kabalite Warriors with Blaster and Phantasmal Grenade Launcher in Venom with Splinter Cannon

Air Wing
Razorwing Jetfighter with Disintegrator Cannons
Voidraven Bomber with Dark Scythes and Voidraven Missiles

Heavy Support
Ravager with Disintegrator Cannons
Ravager with Disintegrator Cannons

The Plan
Depends on the army. I imagine a central deployment with Venoms followed by a flank denial with my Assault units. There are basically three assault units ferried by two Raiders: The Wyches with a Succubus, the Incubi, and the Archon with his Sslyth bodyguards. Would likely apply ranged firepower to the enemy's center and pivot to one flank as I went with the Venoms and Ravagers. Air support exists for horde management and to dig out particularly entrenched long ranged firepower. The Kabalites exist primarily to provide medium ranged support and a means to secure objectives. How does that sound?

Kabalite Warrior
Trueborn44

New to 8th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to 8th Edition   New to 8th Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 11:48

You don't need to put points information for every unit, but it's a lot easier for me to check over if you do. Another thing, are you going for double cannons or single cannons on the Venoms? Wasn't sure from the post mate. I'm assuming double cannon because you've only seemed to include upgrades, but it's best to clarify. You can post Total points costs for a unit and your grand total as well. I don't know what the power level is, but I put you at about 2054 points. Are you aiming for 2000 or is the list based on power level?
Back to top Go down
lcfr
Sybarite
lcfr

New to 8th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to 8th Edition   New to 8th Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02 2017, 21:02

So

1. I hold that fliers are better than Ravagers

2. it'd be great in this list to drop a Ravager for another Flier and have the +1CP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to 8th Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to 8th Edition   New to 8th Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to 8th Edition
Page 1 of 1