THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tonytastey
Hellion
tonytastey

Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike Empty
PostSubject: Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike   Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17 2017, 23:43

Backstory: I bought "10 Hellions" on eBay, but when the seller went to ship them he realized there were only 9 of them. Instead of cancelling the sale (it was a great price, even for 9) I asked if he had any Dark Eldar bits he could throw in to cover the difference. Turns out he had a couple spare Reavers laying about (probably from the Gangs of Commorragh box) and he was happy to throw them in for me.

And thus, this abomination was born: https://imgur.com/a/CwRLR

It's definitely not cost effective to be cutting up Reavers to make Hellions, but they'll certainly work in a pinch!
Back to top Go down
Scrz
Sybarite
Scrz

PostSubject: Re: Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike   Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 07:52

hah! great idea. I think you pulled it off nicely. Smile
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike   Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18 2017, 12:51

I lol'ed x)

Nice backup though
Back to top Go down
X-Mortal
Slave
X-Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike   Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05 2017, 06:12

Excellent!  I thought about similar things with my left over bits as well but I am out of flying bases. Instead I'm probably going to use the bits for Gangs of Commorragh obstacles for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike   Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellion converted from Reaver Jetbike
Page 1 of 1