THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Trying to stay true to the dark.

Go down 
+14
doriii
FuelDrop
amishprn86
Lyceus
Logan Frost
The Strange Dark One
krayd
megatrons2nd
Mppqlmd
Dark Elf Dave
lament.config
Drakthul
lcfr
Subsanity
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Red Corsair
Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 03:10

amorrowlyday wrote:
I agree with this comment far more than the rest of the ones you've made in here and the point you made that I disagree with lends a lot of clarity to why we disagree red corsair: i abhor the very concept of highlander, and merely want each of our 3 sub factions to have semi viable responses to everything except the sort of army they should be tailored against.

Liking highlander simply means I want all options to be viable. I wasn't discussing highlander as the format. You want to take whatever you want when playing me? Go for it, but I will generally avoid spam like the plague nowadays, it's so boring and takes less skill, that's the point in spamming, ease of play through redundancy and hitting the averages. I've done that to death, won more then a fair few tournies that way in fact and now I'd rather display variety. It's more fun for my opponent as well.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 03:11

Red Corsair wrote:
amishprn86 wrote:

GW on facebook has acknowledge that the HQs are poor, Wyches needs more help, Reavers are lacking, Many units are overcosted and Splinter cannon was miss handled.  IDK what they will and wont fix but at least they said they agreed these have problems.

Wouldn't happen to have a link would you? I would love to read that discussion.

Honestly.... no, they are spread out over the FAQ's, releases due to the RWF ordeal, and many players brought up that XYZ is complete trash compare to everyone else for the points and even extremely over costed, and GW said 1 of 2 things "We will look into that" or (the one im talking about) "Wait for the codex".

If you wanted to go back a few months and read all the comments they posted to others, be my guest Smile

There were a few times they said "we are not the rules team we can tdo anything" while other comments where "wait for the codex Wink" so that to me is saying they already have a few changes ready for DE.

Edit: Almost forgot, i have direct message them a few times on a couple things, they told me (I still have the emails too) that they are already looking into it.

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Red Corsair
Kabalite Warrior
Red Corsair

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 15:10

amishprn86 wrote:
Red Corsair wrote:
amishprn86 wrote:

GW on facebook has acknowledge that the HQs are poor, Wyches needs more help, Reavers are lacking, Many units are overcosted and Splinter cannon was miss handled.  IDK what they will and wont fix but at least they said they agreed these have problems.

Wouldn't happen to have a link would you? I would love to read that discussion.

Honestly.... no, they are spread out over the FAQ's, releases due to the RWF ordeal, and many players brought up that XYZ is complete trash compare to everyone else for the points and even extremely over costed, and GW said 1 of 2 things "We will look into that" or (the one im talking about) "Wait for the codex".

If you wanted to go back a few months and read all the comments they posted to others, be my guest Smile

There were a few times they said "we are not the rules team we can tdo anything" while other comments where "wait for the codex Wink" so that to me is saying they already have a few changes ready for DE.

Edit: Almost forgot, i have direct message them a few times on a couple things, they told me (I still have the emails too) that they are already looking into it.

I appreciate the feeback kind sir! Is there a thread on here with possible fixes or changes we can forward to them as a group? Or should I start a new thread?
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 13 2017, 16:32

Red Corsair wrote:

Please read all my posts before responding. I clearly said s3 for small arms and 4 for canons with shred vs infantry only. Your acting as though poison is effective vs elite infantry and monsters, it sucks actually. I'd rather have a weapon tailored at killing enemy light infantry first.

I am just going to agree to disagree here. So far, I have had no real problems killing what I want to kill, with the tools available to do so in my army. The only light infantry unit that I've had great difficulty with in this edition so far are brimstone horrors, and that's mostly due to their 4+ invul saves and ability to spam babysmites.
Back to top Go down
Archon Rixec
Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25 2017, 10:11

DE can perform just fine, maybe not against the filthy powerhouse lists that plagued the latest events...but still.
If you look the exhalting reportrs from archon skari (skaredcast) you can see how deadly the Drukhari still are. You just have to be a good tactician and maneuver a lot... we don't lack the tools, we lack easy choices and, as always, every mistake you make will cost you a LOT. Weakness is not tolerated archon. Get your s*t togheter and kill those monkheig! Laughing
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25 2017, 10:21

So think about it, Archons are teh ones that been alive for many years, plotting, scheming and fighting others.

So why are Archons only S3/T3 with no good skills?

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Archon Rixec
Hellion
Archon Rixec

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 25 2017, 10:22

amishprn86 wrote:
So think about it, Archons are teh ones that been alive for many years, plotting, scheming and fighting others.

So why are Archons only S3/T3 with no good skills?

too many drugs?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 26 2017, 06:04

That must be why the succubus: leaders of the arena, the best fighters ever are worse fighters (at least worse cc stats) then the archons and heamonculi, which implies archons don't do that many drugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to stay true to the dark.   Trying to stay true to the dark. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to stay true to the dark.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3