THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?

Go down 
+15
The Strange Dark One
TheBaconPope
Vindicavi
Imateria
Mppqlmd
Von Snabel
Burnage
amishprn86
URIEN
masamune
|Meavar
DevilDoll
Lord Johan
FuelDrop
SushiBoy013
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models with the codex release?
Yes
Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 Voteba1331%Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 31% [ 15 ]
No
Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 Voteba1369%Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 Voteba15
 69% [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 48

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Barrywise
Wych
Barrywise

Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?   Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27 2017, 06:42

Among other things that would be cool for GW to flesh out (Tau Controlled races) it would be cool if they fleshed out Mandrakes now that Special K "trew open a portal in time, and into the future." (AKU!) id be down for some more Daemonic/Coven/Shadowy things

Kabalite Warrior
Dizzie

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?   Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27 2017, 15:21

I remember when they released the Voidraven, the rumour was Vect was supposed to be released with it. I remember all the rumours over the last few years and the Vect rumour was more concrete than the Voidraven at the time and it kept popping up again and again. take that with a grain of salt, but people at the time were saying that the model was definitely ready, therefore i expect vect in the next codex to make a return.
Back to top Go down
Vindicavi
Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?   Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 27 2017, 16:19

Barrywise wrote:
Among other things that would be cool for GW to flesh out (Tau Controlled races) it would be cool if they fleshed out Mandrakes now that Special K "trew open a portal in time, and into the future." (AKU!) id be down for some more Daemonic/Coven/Shadowy things

I highly disagree with the Tau controlled races getting more lore and models etc, the Tau are a tiny force in the Galaxy which was introduced as something to give the Galaxy a bigger feel than simply being the main races that had/are a galaxy wide empire.

I feel explaining the Mandrakes would ruin them, even reading path of the Archon and the explaination in that book of their society made them worse in my opinion. Things like the mandrakes are always better left unexplained, the more you expand on them the more potential explainations are cut off and the less people are free to imagine their own enterpretation of them.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstrom
Slave
Hawkstrom

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?   Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2017, 20:47

This is probably going to be a highly unpopular opinion, but I'm kind of expecting new true born models, if not they might just remove true born from the codex completely since they're removing any codex entries that dont have models. I'm also expecting blood brides to be gone, I have no hopes they'll get models.

But as others have stated they seem to be focusing on getting the rules out, they really haven't been releasing any models with the codices that have already released, so it's doubtful.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?   Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2017, 21:45

Quote :
This is probably going to be a highly unpopular opinion, but I'm kind of expecting new true born models, if not they might just remove true born from the codex completely since they're removing any codex entries that dont have models. I'm also expecting blood brides to be gone, I have no hopes they'll get models.

See, if that were the case then Conscripts and Veteran squads would have disappeared. I doubt they'll get models, or fun rules, but even I don't think that GW would squat a unit that many players have truly distinguished from the rest of their army.

Kabalite Warrior
Vindicavi

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?   Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 31 2017, 21:49

Hawkstrom wrote:

I doubt they will do either, it costs them nothing to keep them in the codex and forces us to buy extra warrior squads to field them. They can sell 1 mould of models for two units, once for trueborn and once for warriors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?   Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think Dark Eldar will get new models?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2