THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Army List sticky suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zelatar
Kabalite Warrior
zelatar

Army List sticky suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Army List sticky suggestion   Army List sticky suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2018, 00:23

Hi all,

I thought it might be useful if there was a sticky on the Army List board that could serve as a starting point for new players, and a repository of tried and true army lists.

For example, the admin post asks for tried-and-true, tournament-winning army lists with the following called out: a) edition, b) points, c) enemy, and maybe d) theme. Maybe just limit to 8th. Users then post their lists, the tournament they won, and if possible, any info on the specific composition of the enemy armies they overcame.

The admin could then edit the original post into a "quick overview" army list, with the models, weapons, and point allocation called out. Board users could then refer to the actual user posts for further details.

Or perhaps just have a sticky with a breakdown by points or enemy and just link to various other threads.

Anyway, just an idea! As a new 40K player, the number of options seems a little overwhelming, and something like this struck me as useful!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Army List sticky suggestion   Army List sticky suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2018, 07:20

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can do!

wormfromhell
Sybarite
wormfromhell

PostSubject: Re: Army List sticky suggestion   Army List sticky suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2018, 08:07

Sounds cool!

DISCLAIMER - I will not be liable for assassinations, gang warfare, murders, turf disputes, drug &/or weapon theft, petty theft, torture or any other actions. If you have any problems, you can take it up with my Incubi.

PLOG- Ghosts of the Webway
Back to top Go down
zelatar
Kabalite Warrior
zelatar

PostSubject: Re: Army List sticky suggestion   Army List sticky suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2018, 11:38

Thanks Count! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the new thread someday, haha.

PostSubject: Re: Army List sticky suggestion   Army List sticky suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Army List sticky suggestion
Page 1 of 1