THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of Screaming Souls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Kesharq

Kabal of Screaming Souls Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of Screaming Souls   Kabal of Screaming Souls I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11 2011, 10:56

Commorragh, Spirefortress of the Kabal of the Flayed Skull

Hierarch Delekth and his Trueborne Entourage marched gracefully down the corridors towards the docking bay. Absentminded they passed by the loot of a thousand raids and trophies of victories long ago. But it were not those past raids that occupied his thoughts.
News had reached his network of spies. News, that the upstart Dracon Surra El'Kaifek staged an intrigue, a plot to kill his Archon, his dreaded master. That would start civil war among the different kabalite factions on their move to fill the vacuum of power. As Delekth entered his personal transport, an evil smile spread across his pale features. Soon, he would hold the still-beating heart of this Dracon in his hand - and his flayed skull would be added to his trophies
-----
The Eyes of the Scourge Spy followed the ornate Spaceship, as it gained altitude to reach one of the portals the the webways above Commorragh. The blinding flash of the exploding ship sent a brief shiver down his spine. Those Souls were the first part of his payment.
He never saw his attacker, just felt the blade entering his back before his soul cried out in agony. Hierarch Delekth raised his bloodied blade and his cry spoke of hatred and an unquenchable thirst for revenge.
-----

Last edited by Kesharq on Mon Nov 14 2011, 10:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Kesharq

Kabal of Screaming Souls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of Screaming Souls   Kabal of Screaming Souls I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14 2011, 10:44

-----
Dracon Surra turned away from the flickering image on the screen. Has plan had failed and only the distance of his raiding party to Commorragh protected him and his followers from the immediate wrath of Hierarch delekth and his minions. He was alive, but there was no way back to the spires of Commorragh.
-----
The Hatch closed and through the crystalline window Surra watched the last bodies of the Archons supporters float towards the distant sun of the remote Starsystem his flotilla sought refuge. Still savouring in the last screaming moments of the jettisoned foe, he recalled the last days. The battle was fierce but short as Dark Eldar slew Dark Eldar. His followers were able to surprise their opposers, the rest was knifework and a hail of poisoned splinters. The screaming souls of the last of the Archons men and women still roamed the ship.
Now he was Archon Surra El'Kaifek, leader of his own Kabal.
The Kabal of Screaming Souls
-----

Kabal of Screaming Souls
Page 1 of 1