THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?

Go down 
+3
Samrael
Squidmaster
Old_Soul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Old_Soul
Hellion
Old_Soul

Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? Empty
PostSubject: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29 2018, 18:25

Dear the high Archons of this Arena, would there be a small chance you could stop watching Reaver tournaments and beating servants to start a small competition to celebrate us loyal Truekin getting our book at long last?

Could be a great way to get us all in the mood! I mean we have held our own with an index thus far, its time we make a portal of pure terror, the way of the broken sigil!!! My princess ( Corsair hiding in high Commorragh society ) is itching to put down every Astra militarum player in sight!

I will send you fresh souls every day, and souls that matter! Souls fit for Nefertari!

Just a thought I love you

Back to top Go down
http://adamjmould@cgsociety.org
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30 2018, 10:46

I endorse this message.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Samrael
Slave
Samrael

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2018, 13:39

Would be fun tongue
Back to top Go down
Herbstkummer
Slave
Herbstkummer

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19 2018, 19:36

I share the opinion that we, citizens of commorragh, have to celebrate the release of our codex with a great slaughter! (A small competition would work too of course)
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24 2018, 21:37

If there is ample demand for a competition then we could take some time off from torturing menials to arrange such an event
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25 2018, 13:38

This seems like a good time for it, given the increased activity the new codex has brought to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sacredsilence
Hellion
Sacredsilence

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19 2018, 06:38

Think this is a great idea, looking through the last ones has been inspiring. A new Archon challenge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?   Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competition to Mark the release of our new codex of torture?
Page 1 of 1