THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!! Empty
PostSubject: 1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!!   1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23 2018, 08:36

Air wing detachment: flayed skull
3xRWJF
-2 dissie cannons
-twin splinterrifle

Battalion: flayed skull
Archon (Warlord) (hatred eternal)
-parasites kiss
-agonizer

Archon
-splinter pistol
-agonizer

5x5 kabalites

3x3 ravangers
-3 dark lances

5xVenoms
2 splintercannons

my plan: put one archon next to the 3 ravangers to get the bubble. use venoms for gerneral fiel control. unse jets for heavy elite/charakter sniping. 2nd archin will pribably get deep striked or something

im not sure about the relic he has though

Back to top Go down
Crixalis
Hellion
Crixalis

PostSubject: Re: 1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!!   1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23 2018, 16:46

Drop the second Splinter Cannon on the Venoms/Turn the Ravagers into Dissies (imo better than DL ravagers). Then you have enough points to get a Black Heart Spearhead detachment so you can get those amazing Warlord Traits, Artefact and Stratagem + 1 more CP. Park your Black Heart Archon in cover so he can give the Ravagers his Double Aura and not be in danger (this also makes your Ravagers more durable with a 6+ FNP).

Foot slogging Archons are perfectly fine in Venom Spam lists and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Because of how the new rules for targeting characters work, your opponent should almost never be able to target the Archon if you position your Venoms around him correctly. However, if you do this (and you should) realise that the Flayed Skull Obsession becomes a lot worse, because Archons already have a re-roll 1 to hit aura. Instead you should take Poison Tongue for re-rolls to wound or Obsidian Rose for extra range (24" Blasters, 42" Splinter Cannons, 30" Rifles, that's crazy good for an already mobile army.) Your opponent will have a very hard time being able to outgun you at that range.

Razorwings are OP so keep those.
Back to top Go down
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

PostSubject: Re: 1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!!   1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23 2018, 18:58

but i really like flayed skull, even painted my army in their scheme
Back to top Go down
Crixalis
Hellion
Crixalis

PostSubject: Re: 1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!!   1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23 2018, 19:16

That's fine. You don't have to change it in that case. In a sense that leaves your Venoms with more mobility because they don't have to move with the Archons. Those two Archons can just grab objectives or charge a small unit or something.

I would still suggest you get the Black Heart Spearhead though. The Black Heart Warlord is better by far than any of the other Archons. If you really want to a competitive Kabal list, a Black Heart warlord is pretty much mandatory.

If you really, really ONLY want Flayed Skull (I don't recommend it) then I guess you can keep it the same. Maybe still drop the Splinter Cannons and take Dissies on the Ravagers to get points for some Mandrakes or Haywire Scourges. Both units are great value for points and can cause some damage while distracting your opponent a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!!   1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500p competetive list !!VENOM SPAM!!
Page 1 of 1