THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Razor Fate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

Kabal of the Razor Fate Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26 2018, 10:54

I am Sedat from Turkey, an engineer who happens to own his own company with one of his best friend (Our company's name is Arkon Mechanical Engineering Smile) I am a very competitive minded player and try not to be a waac person... I managed to join our country's first ETC 40K team two years ago, and Vect willing will enter this year's event in Zagreb too...

I began to play Dark Eldar at the end of the 6th edition, i had participated my first tournament and one of the guys had brought his dark eldar army. I managed to win the tournament with my space marines by luck and some skill and bought a start collecting dark eldar set.

As warhammer products are really expensive compared in our country, i bought some recast models from china back then and the products' quality were horrible which quickly killed my inspiration and willingness to make a full army, never the less i managed to play in a few tournaments and got one or two top places with beast star army (khmyeria, two far seers and beast masters).

The general weakness of the army kept me away from playing it, as i was preparing for last three years for ETC, i played it only one or two times in friendly occasions. Now that our codex shines bright, i am planning on playing with my Dark Eldar this year.

I, of course want to repaint and repair my stuff, to buy new ones and properly magnetize them.

Here is the first magnetizing picture of my new raider, it was staying in its box for three years and so happy to work on it:

Kabal of the Razor Fate Img_5214

Kabal of the Razor Fate Img_5215

Kabal of the Razor Fate Img_5216

I magnetized the weapon option and the sail part for easy transportation, i also cut the steer part as it is very easy to brake as i learned from a youtube channel
Back to top Go down
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26 2018, 14:13

I was searching for a cool colour palette for my army and some sprey paint space dwarings catched my eye. I also wanted to use a bright colour scheme for a time, but the thought of night shield effect on the vehicles really decided the outcome for itself.

Here is a wip painting of the above raider, i did not paint the details, the underside of the raider nor the shock prow.

Kabal of the Razor Fate Img_5217
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26 2018, 14:28

Oh WOW!

That looks absolutely fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
RedRegicide
Wych
RedRegicide

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26 2018, 14:49

That’s awesome! You nailed it
Back to top Go down
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26 2018, 20:10

Thank you for your kind words:)
Back to top Go down
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2018, 08:39

I repainted 1 more raider and 3 ravagers. They are still at wip status:
Kabal of the Razor Fate 166cb010
Kabal of the Razor Fate 86055c10
Kabal of the Razor Fate 4903dd10
Back to top Go down
Siticus the Ancient
Wych
Siticus the Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2018, 09:31

Trippy boats - harkens back to the good old days of 5e when Flickerfield gave invul by shifting in and out of reality
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2018, 10:44

Awesome work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Razorfate
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitimeTue May 08 2018, 16:13

I dulled the colours of the vortexes of the ravagers with spraying black on them. The raiders that i'd painted first are left bright with the original colours... I am not decided how to move on , to dull the raiders like the ravagers of, spray more colour on the raavagers to brighten them up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Razor Fate   Kabal of the Razor Fate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Razor Fate
Page 1 of 1