THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lhamaean Conversion Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
merse24
Kabalite Warrior
merse24

Lhamaean Conversion Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Lhamaean Conversion Ideas   Lhamaean Conversion Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2018, 15:53

Any advice on conversion ideas for a Lhamaen? Should I just go the easy route and use a succubus or some wyches??

I've searched around for models outside of the GW realm and haven't found anything that fits the fluff yet.
Back to top Go down
Lyijysiipi
Hellion
Lyijysiipi

PostSubject: Re: Lhamaean Conversion Ideas   Lhamaean Conversion Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2018, 17:39

Misweaver Saih. It has a flowing dress and would make a nice conversion base. I used one make my Head Heamonculus. But working with it it seemed suitable as a base for an archon, succubi, heamonculus or a lhamaen. Youd, need to deal with the smoke from the dress though, unless you paint it poisonous and then exclaim it being poison vapor trails from the poison lady. I think that'd actually work.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Lhamaean Conversion Ideas   Lhamaean Conversion Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2018, 18:39

I think the simplest option would be to take the legs and body of a Kabalite warrior, then add the head and arms of a Wych (using arms with knives).
Back to top Go down
merse24
Kabalite Warrior
merse24

PostSubject: Re: Lhamaean Conversion Ideas   Lhamaean Conversion Ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2018, 21:40

Good ideas!

Just out of curiosity, how well do you think a Harlequin torso (torso with the coat/cloak thing) would scale with Wych legs, arms and head?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lhamaean Conversion Ideas   Lhamaean Conversion Ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lhamaean Conversion Ideas
Page 1 of 1