THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

first realspace raid since 3rd edition!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tmaster
Slave

first realspace raid since 3rd edition!! Empty
PostSubject: first realspace raid since 3rd edition!!   first realspace raid since 3rd edition!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05 2018, 13:20

Hello fellow Archons,

Proud to report that i've finally got the Dark Kin back on the table after a long hiatus from gaming. i'm an old Archon from 3rd edition but got back into the game a few months ago firstly with my blood angels as they're fairly straightforward to play and now with the True Kin.

Had my first outing against a primaris heavy ravenguard army using mainly kabal forces.

first realspace raid since 3rd edition!! First_10

apologies for the spreadsheet randomness, i'm not familiar with battlescribe lol.

i had to use my old school metal grotesques as wraks as the new ones are huge in comparison lol

Safe to say it was an easy victory, and i nearly tabled him and had only lost a couple raiders and a ravager

Will be facing off against another friend with his ITC list to practice for tournaments so we will see how that goes.

I have a decent variety of kabal and cult units but i'm rather lacking on coven units as they have only really come into existence after my old gaming days

may your agonies be plentiful!
Tmaster
Back to top Go down

first realspace raid since 3rd edition!!
Page 1 of 1