THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Finally saying hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BionicRope
Slave
BionicRope

Finally saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Finally saying hello   Finally saying hello I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2018, 13:32

Hello
So I'm a returning Durkhari player. Originally started them, when there was the big model update (5 the edition I think) I've had my army sat around for ages. Tried to get back into the game earlier this year but no luck.
Hopefully, now things have calmed down I wanna get back into 40K and finally play my Durkhari. Mostly for fun more than competitive. I don't have the skills to play competitively.

Gotta sya looki9ng forward to new stuff. Wyches are ALOT betetr than they use to be. (can't decide between the cult of Strife or Red grief though).
Also now allies are a thing looking to this as an excuse to expand into oetrh Eldar. Downside being I don't want my allies just to be a FArseer, and loads of Rangers, that feels a bit cheesy and kinda cheap.

Really wanna try the Alliance of Agony stuff, that's such a cool idea. But from what I've seen on here, people don't really seem to field that.

Anyway hoping I can get back into the fraction.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Finally saying hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally saying hello   Finally saying hello I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26 2018, 20:39

Welcome!

Drukhari: 10k+
SoB: 3k
AoS: BoC 9k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down

Finally saying hello
Page 1 of 1