THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Finally saying hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Niurvindol
Hellion
Niurvindol

Finally saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Finally saying hello!   Finally saying hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2022, 06:06

Greetings to all the other archon, haemonculi, and Succubi out there!
I’ve made some post already and didn’t realize there’s an introductory forum here, so now you find me here.

I recently got into 40K with a couple good friends of mine and had been interested for years.
I dabbled around with DE when I was younger and I’ve always known that’s what I’d play.

I just want to say, that the community here has been super helpful and I appreciate that y’all are helping each other out (myself included), very non-drukhari of y’all, but it’s awesome!

I want to dip into the competitive scene and I’m building towards it and the little bits of advice have been insanely helpful as far as list building and incremental tactics.
Super happy to be here and good luck to all you raiders!
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Finally saying hello!   Finally saying hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19 2022, 14:31

Welcome to the Dark City!

BTW, its a misconception that the True Kin are not helpful; we are QUITE helpful. Especially to our enemies. Until we arent Wink
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Finally saying hello!   Finally saying hello! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20 2022, 17:11

Welcome aboard fellow pain bringer!
Drukhari are seriously awesome models to collect and really fun to play!

However, be ready for some serious learning curve since they are far from being the most easy to play you will find! So learn as much as you can, take every loss as a learning opportunity and don't be discouraged after some games.
I've played some games and i'm still learning how to not play too aggressive but still apply some pressure and take the board control early in the game.

Don't be fooled by our great movement speed, and always remember that the longer you wait, the stronger our army is due to the Power from Pain ability.

Do not hesitate to ask anything, the community here is really good at helping others (@fisheyes have taught me a lot about how to play the Drukhari amongst others)

So good luck for all your future realspace raids!!
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Finally saying hello!   Finally saying hello! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21 2022, 17:52

Niurvindol wrote:

I just want to say, that the community here has been super helpful and I appreciate that y’all are helping each other out (myself included), very non-drukhari of y’all, but it’s awesome!

If you tell anyone, you'll die the most cruel and painful death, you are not even able to imagine.
Just so you know... Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Finally saying hello!   Finally saying hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally saying hello!
Page 1 of 1