THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Noob 500 point list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexsaurus
Slave
Dexsaurus

Noob 500 point list Empty
PostSubject: Noob 500 point list   Noob 500 point list I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2019, 05:37

Hey, I'm starting to play against my friends and I wanted some advice. They are running Ad Mech, Chaos Marines (alpha legion), and Necrons if that helps. I just want to know if there are any major issues with the list.

++ Patrol Detachment (Aeldari - Drukhari) [27 PL, 499pts] ++
. Kabal of the Obsidian Rose

+ HQ +

Archon [4 PL, 89pts]: Blast Pistol, Deathly Perfectionist, Huskblade, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Warlord (Archon)
. The Armor of Misery

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [4 PL, 73pts]
. 8x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon: Splinter Cannon
. Sybarite: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle

Kabalite Warriors [4 PL, 74pts]
. 7x Kabalite Warrior
. Kabalite Warrior with special weapon: Blaster
. Sybarite: Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Splinter Rifle

+ Fast Attack +

Scourges [5 PL, 88pts]
. 2x Scourge
. Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Dark Lance
. Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Haywire blaster
. Solarite: Shardcarbine

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [5 PL, 90pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Splinter Racks

Raider [5 PL, 85pts]: Dark Lance

++ Total: [27 PL, 499pts] ++

Splinter cannon kabalites are going in the raider with splinter racks, and the scourges will probably deep strike.
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

PostSubject: Re: Noob 500 point list   Noob 500 point list I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2019, 05:53

Not much you can do with 500 points, and you've got a decent list there.

The things I would change is first, the splinter racks. They don't affect splinter cannons, and points-wise they aren't really worth it.

Dark lances are fun, but on scourges, which either want to be moving, or deep striking, they aren't quite as useful. Haywire seems to currently be the go-to for scourges, although shredders are also used by the masses.

Perhaps use the remaining points from this to add some extra special weapons, along the lines of more anti-tank or shredders for the scourges or the kabs.

Sarcron
Back to top Go down
dumpeal
Hekatrix
dumpeal

PostSubject: Re: Noob 500 point list   Noob 500 point list I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2019, 15:27

At low point games, you don't want dark lances on your vehicle. You WANT disintegrators. People won't have many vehicles and even less heavy vehicles. Disintegrator will chew through them. And will destroys their elite infantry.
Back to top Go down
TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Noob 500 point list   Noob 500 point list I_icon_minitimeTue May 21 2019, 16:44

My personal recommendation is to drop the Dark Lances on the Scourges and go full Haywire. A five man squad with four Haywire Blasters is 92 points, so all you need to do is exchange the Dark Lance from Raider #2 for a Disintegrator Cannon and you've got the points. Keep in mind, a Dissie cannon is one of the best all-rounder weapons in the game. They'll shred Heavy Infantry (Chaos Marines, Necrons), and high AP with multiple damage makes them decent against vehicles too. Against Necrons in particular, remember that they have Quantum Shielding on their vehicles, so the high damage of a Dark Lance will actually work against you when facing them. 2 Damage Dissie cannons and Mortal Wound haywire, however, are a pretty hard counter to their shenanigans.

I agree with the above that the Splinter Racks need to go. Those points would be better spent on some Shredders for the Kabalites. Those will also shred infantry of all types, and they become quite potent with Obsidian Rose.

PostSubject: Re: Noob 500 point list   Noob 500 point list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noob 500 point list
Page 1 of 1