THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Will AdMech steal the show from us?

Go down 
+16
sekac
Zenotaph
CptMetal
mattblowers
Yziel
Patayou
Soulless Samurai
Count Adhemar
toldavf
sweetbacon
Burnage
Into the darkness
Vailex
Gizamaluke
Fauxmonculus
GreyArea
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2021, 12:52

Im all for a +10 pt raider hike. Heck, I would be happy with +20 pt raider hike (depending on the rest of the point hikes).

We could easily handle a 100pt META list nerf. Force people to play some Grots, Venoms, Talos, etc.

I honestly think we would still be competitive if we brought 1900 pts to a 2000 pt game, but Ive said this many times already and im sure your all tired of listening to me by now Razz
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2021, 14:02

@fisheyes i'll never get tired of reading the wise words from the one and only Neo! Wink
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 12:40

Haha, looks like someone has taken the Red Pill Wink

Cant wait for Movie #4. Then for #5 to come out 8 months later (if they follow the #2 and 3 schedule) XD
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 13:52

is it already known if this will be a new trilogy or for now this will only be a stand alone movie?
I sure hope they're gonna do something good with it!
I did not follow a lot about it........is it gonna be a reboot or a follow up to the last MAtrix movie?
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 14:52

Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 Img-2025

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 15:39

hahahahaha so funny! good joke you got there @Zenotaph
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 16:02

I just couldnt resist. Funny thing is, my best friend sent it to me just yesterday. lol!

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 16:47

Ahaha, seems like The Matrix 4 will steal the show from Dark Eldar, not AdMech Wink
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 17:11

but i gotta say it's been a while since i've heard complaints about the AdMech...........now it's more about the Orks that i hear laments!
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10 2021, 20:04

Haha, times arrow marches ever forward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will AdMech steal the show from us?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: