THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Will AdMech steal the show from us?

Go down 
+16
sekac
Zenotaph
CptMetal
mattblowers
Yziel
Patayou
Soulless Samurai
Count Adhemar
toldavf
sweetbacon
Burnage
Into the darkness
Vailex
Gizamaluke
Fauxmonculus
GreyArea
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2021, 15:03

Despite high representation and having the highest win rate at the US Open, our highest placed finish was 10th.

Richard Siegler won the event with his Adeptus Mechanicus list.

Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27 2021, 16:12

Despite that, I still hear: Only Drukhari Codex is still broken...
According to our WH Group here in Munich, all others are fine. lol!

Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2021, 15:18

Zenotaph wrote:
Despite that, I still hear: Only Drukhari Codex is still broken...
According to our WH Group here in Munich, all others are fine. lol!

Even Mechanicus? Are they bonkers down there?
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29 2021, 16:10

Well, after the nerf? I dont think 'bonkers' is the right term. lol!

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2021, 12:26

I agree, but I woundent use my choice of words in polite company Wink
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 20:30

I know, its off topic, but this here!!! is stealing the show. Slapping two Knights on the tournament table is a new way of cool! lol!

Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02 2021, 04:13

Zenotaph wrote:
I know, its off topic, but this here!!! is stealing the show. Slapping two Knights on the tournament table is a new way of cool! lol!

Step 1) Move to Poland
Step 2) Change name to Michal
Step 3) Make top 8 in a GT

It's a foolproof plan.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2021, 16:47

Those top spots are actually pretty diverse. A lot better than the wall-to-wall DE/AdMech its been for the last few months.

Im still hoping AdMech and us get a Nerf, and the Nerf train continues to roll onto every other faction until the game is ballanced to a 45-55% win rate.

Also want a Ferrari that runs on cursewords and exhausts frozen yogurt, but I dont think either will happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2021, 18:43

What nerfs do you want for ESE? Rules? Or point increase? Or both?

Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03 2021, 19:14

I think we don't need much more in the way of nerfs.

In my opinion we really just need a point increase for the Succubus (probably in the 10-20 pt range)
and the cost of the dark lance and the disintegrator cannon need to switch places (which would amount to a slight increase on dark lance raiders).

In addition, I would probably put in a rule that, in order to designate a detachment as coven, cult, or kabal, you have to include at least one HQ from that subfaction. This one isn't too big of a deal, but I just think that taking a coven detachment with no haemonculus, for example, is unfluffy and taking far too much advantage of our list flexibility.

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2021, 16:45

Zenotaph wrote:

For a balance perspective:

+10 on Raiders
+1 on Incubi
+1 on Hellions
+10 on Succubus
-10 on Haemonculus
-10 on Venoms

For an improvement:
-Add rules/stats on all the Beasts (expecially the Beastmaster tax-being)
-Give the SplinterCannon 2 set of shooting: one like now with Ap-2, the other one RapidFire3 StrX ap-1 D1
-Give rerolling 1s to Hit on embarked/fly poisons on Flayed Skulls as before
-Give MORE buffs to OTHER Obsessions for taking the Realspaceraid detatchment!!
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04 2021, 17:48

Nothing about the disintegrator?

Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05 2021, 04:48

I think that Flayed Skull would probably be fine if their ignore cover ability applied to both light AND dense cover.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06 2021, 09:58

Cerve wrote:
Zenotaph wrote:

For a balance perspective:

+10 on Raiders
+1 on Incubi
+1 on Hellions
+10 on Succubus
-10 on Haemonculus
-10 on Venoms

For an improvement:
-Add rules/stats on all the Beasts (expecially the Beastmaster tax-being)
-Give the SplinterCannon 2 set of shooting: one like now with Ap-2, the other one RapidFire3 StrX ap-1 D1
-Give rerolling 1s to Hit on embarked/fly poisons on Flayed Skulls as before
-Give MORE buffs to OTHER Obsessions for taking the Realspaceraid detatchment!!

The only one of these I really disagree with is the Raider. Increase the price of the units that go inside it, maybe switch the cost of a Dark Lance and Disintegrator, and it's totally fine (especially considering it's already been hit by a point nerf).

I also think Wyches and possibly Trueborn could probably stand to be an additional point per model.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2021, 14:03

I like that point re-ballance. If we got something along those lines (even without the point drops on the Haemi/Venom), I would be incredibly pleased.

We have had our time in the sun, and IDK about you Archons out there, but my skin burns real easy Razz
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2021, 17:14

anyone has a rough idea when we can expect those new point balance?
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Incubi
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2021, 20:22

Kalmah wrote:
anyone has a rough idea when we can expect those new point balance?

Hard to say, Covid's thrown the schedule way off. We might get a new MFM with a points update in December (like we did last year), or it might be that we don't see any changes until Summer. But we also might see a random FAQ drop that gives us the changes.

Who knows, basically. If you want to future proof just assume that any list you're making right now might be one or two hundred points more expensive whenever we get nerfed.

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2021, 15:12

So far the point ballances have been pretty tame. Last time my 2000pt list went up 50 pts (2.5% increase).

I really hope we get something a little heavier next time. At least another 100 pts to the standard Raider+Incubi+Wyches+Succubus that is in every list.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2021, 17:03

lol i don't know for you, but i find it a little bit sad that the players who play this faction are themselves asking for nerfs! It really shows how the game is in a strange position and how the game is totally unbalanced as we speak.
(note that i am for a small point increase as i agree we are a little bit too powerful right now. All our abilities and Obsessions are fine, mind you, just a little bit of point increase would be perfect)
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2021, 17:09

No kidding. Small incremental changes, please. I don't want to find myself once again in the same position that we were in at the end of 8th edition, or for all of 7th edition.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2021, 18:54

Well, to be honest, Flayed Skull Obsession could use a slight buff and the humble Venom a small point decrease.
As could the Dissi. We have three units in total, that could mount it, but they never do. Makes me sad somehow.
After all, its a fine weapon.

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2021, 19:01

fisheyes wrote:
So far the point ballances have been pretty tame. Last time my 2000pt list went up 50 pts (2.5% increase).

I really hope we get something a little heavier next time. At least another 100 pts to the standard Raider+Incubi+Wyches+Succubus that is in every list.

I hope we won't get any increase. I prefer that others get their codes first.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2021, 19:18

@zenotaph i agree with you, but if we were to receive some additional flowers i think we would need to handle a riot every time we would show with a Drukhari army.......
Let's tone down a little and after that we will try to upgrade what needs to Wink
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2021, 22:13

Kalmah wrote:
@zenotaph i agree with you, but if we were to receive some additional flowers i think we would need to handle a riot every time we would show with a Drukhari army.......
Let's tone down a little and after that we will try to upgrade what needs to Wink
Not necessarily. If it comes with point increases for other units, like Raiders, Succubi, etc...

Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09 2021, 00:23

A good nerf could be making the Splinter Racks mandatory for Raiders. You will spend +10 points but not just "for nothing".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will AdMech steal the show from us?   Will AdMech steal the show from us? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will AdMech steal the show from us?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next