THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
toldavf
Hellion
toldavf

First list Empty
PostSubject: First list   First list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2021, 02:36

Drazhar (warlord) 145

Archon 70
djin blade, ancient evil (1cp)

7 Incubi 112

7 Incubi 112

10 Warriors 100
2 blasters

10 Warriors 100
2 blasters

10 Warriors 90
2 shredders

5 Scourges 100
4 blasters

Ravager 145
3 dark lances, chain snares

Ravager 145
3 dark lances, chain snares

Razorwing 165
Splinter cannon

Razorwing 165
Splinter cannon

Raider 110
dark lance, chain snares, splinter racks

Raider 110

Raider 110

Raider 105
dark lance, chain snares, grisly trophies

Raider 105
dark lance, chain snares, grisly trophies

My first attempt at a list with a warrior theme, battalion detachment in either heart or rose. It feels well wounded to me at least.
Back to top Go down
Yziel
Kabalite Warrior
Yziel

First list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First list   First list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2021, 09:55

Razorwings are not particularly good, they're probably one of the worst units in the codex with how they match against other options. They're not bad enough to be unplayable though so if you want to run them that's kind of fine.

It's definitely worth it to upgrade the Archon and a unit of Warriors to Trueborn, Chain Snares would probably be the cut or the extra Incubi. Or onr of the Razorwings for another Ravager and spare points for upgrades.

Since you have extra Troop Slots you should probably splits the Warriors into squads of 5, you're not really getting anything from running larger units and they're less flexible.

I hope that's helpful Smile
Back to top Go down
JayCee
Slave
JayCee

First list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First list   First list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2021, 09:57

Looks a nice list. I absolutely love the Drukhari flyers but never see them earning their place in my lists, kudos for running double Razorwing JF's. I am not a fan of running Incubi in a raider without a chaff unit for the inevitable losses on destroyed vehicles. I like to run them as 5-man units with 5 kabalites in the same raider so when it pops they die instead.

Could you split down one of your kabalite squads and throw them in with 2 x 5-man squads of Incubi?

Just something I am working with right now, feel free to run with what you have though.

Klaivex
fisheyes

First list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First list   First list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2021, 13:04

I agree with the other comments, they have captured everything.

Strongest Kabal unit is the Trueborn, you should REALLY consider putting them in. An extra attack sequence (along with the Pile In and Consolidate moves) makes the Archon able to stand with other choppy HQ choices.

10 man Kabal units are generally taken to unlock the Heavy weapon. If you are not taking a Lance/Cannon, they would be better used as 2x5 squads (to maximize flexibility and minimize leadership)

Incubi at 7 per unit is kinda strange. 5 man Incubi units are best, because they maximize the number of Klaivex, who are awesome. As others have said, having a second 5 man unit of Troops really helps your flexibility. You have options of mixing 5 Incubi+5 troops for ObSec objective grabbing (and redshirts when the Raider blows up), or going 2x5 Incubi with Draz if you need to NUKE something.

RWJF are not the most competitive, but I can see some use for them capturing table quarters for Engage secondary.

Ravagers should not get into punching range, so the Chain Snares are probably wasted points. Raiders love having Phantasm Grenade Launchers, not for the damage output but to trigger Never Stationary for an extra 7” move if required (after an Advance/Aethersails).

Let us know how it goes! Be sure to practice your deployment and secondary choices before your game, so you have a basic plan going into the match (makes your turns take less time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First list Empty
PostSubject: Re: First list   First list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First list
Page 1 of 1