THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine) Empty
PostSubject: Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine)   Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13 2021, 19:38

So I just had to mention this ... but looking at the scattered bones (the rumors) I notice that they all have a very Aeldari feel ... at first I was excited and then I started feeling a very familiar feeling in my gut ... jealousy, jealousy of the lesser kin ... I looked on with the realization they they are in for a bucket load of new kits (or really just updated) when they are released ... I was just wondering how other archon felt about these peaks into the future
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine)   Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13 2021, 23:46

Well, the craftworlders are in pretty dire need of a new codex, and there are models in their line that are more than 2 decades old. So, yeah, it's needed. Though, I hope that they're distinct enough - I really don't want a repeat of 7th ed where CW did everything that we did, but better.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine)   Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14 2021, 16:39

for my part, no hard feeling
as a new player (more or less, i started in 8th edition) i'm more than satisfied with our range.
For sure i would love to have our Grotesque / Urien / Court to be redone in plastic, but other than that i'm all right..........but or sure i will never say no to a new model or two Wink

Last i heard CW where in a real need of an updated range, so i'm happy for all those players (i know, i'm not the best when it comes to be an evil Archon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine)   Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baron Sathyx's divining bones (GW advent calander rumor engine)
Page 1 of 1