THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tantalus and its tricks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

Tantalus and its tricks. Empty
PostSubject: Tantalus and its tricks.   Tantalus and its tricks. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2011, 08:47

Well , an idea rings in my head about new FW Tantalus and Crucible. When you measure distance for powers embarked in a transport you measure from its hull , and it have really large hull and probably will go towards enemy anyway. (By the way - is there a 14 AV max anywhere in rulebook? Cause Tantalus can be 15 AV on Ram with Shock Prow).
And distance from big thing like Tantalus is really good, reliable even, 3D6 from each point of hull of such a big vehicle - thats a big radius.
Also you can take TGL for -1 LD upgrade on it.

Against GK if i understand rule correct , IC counts separately for Brotherhood of Psykers rule.
So if Terminator unit with Draigo is subject to CoM both sergeant and draigo have chance to go mad and kill themself.

What do you have in mind for Tantalus? Do you plan to buy it? Do your local gaming comunity approve FW?
Back to top Go down
trikk
Hellion
trikk

PostSubject: Re: Tantalus and its tricks.   Tantalus and its tricks. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2011, 11:10

AV 15 is IMO possible, as it only stats that "AV is typically between 10 and 14". Considering scarabs can lower av to 6 then why not let something boost it
Tantalus is also a tank, so he can get S10 without problems (4 from armour, tank, so it needs only 15")
Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Tantalus and its tricks.   Tantalus and its tricks. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2011, 12:06

The more i look at Tantalus , the more i realise this is what Dias of Destruction should be.
Only 15 points more and can take all upgrades, more survivable then Dias , more speedy then dias , have Aerial Assault and inbuilt Flickers and Enhances Aethersails.

If im ever gonna use Vect he will ride this pimp-mobile.
Back to top Go down
trikk
Hellion
trikk

PostSubject: Re: Tantalus and its tricks.   Tantalus and its tricks. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16 2011, 12:32

its 15 points, but has aethersails and flickerfield so it costs the same. The Dais has 13/13/13 so more than Tantalus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tantalus and its tricks.   Tantalus and its tricks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tantalus and its tricks.
Page 1 of 1