THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Omnipotence
Slave

2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report Empty
PostSubject: 2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report   2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17 2011, 07:28

Hey guys,

Here is a video battle report done at my store (I'm the manager) the L.A battle Bunker. This is my first video battle report and the first time I've ever played demons. As you can tell I didn't like it at all becuase Adam was rolling hot! But let me know what you think and please like the page and tell us what you think. Just keep in mind that we want to keep it clean and positive , Please. You will also have to go down a little bit or go to the photo/video section

https://www.facebook.com/#!/GWLosAngelesBunker

And please lke the page if you want to stay informed about what we are doing at the shop.
Back to top Go down
The Omnipotence
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report   2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25 2011, 19:08

No comments? Good or bad please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report   2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27 2011, 09:01

An excellent report James. Not too long or too brief, good summaries, and very well edited and presented. If you want to address a younger audience, including some more details and showing examples of specific moves and actions would be very beneficial, but for experienced players this is great.

And I am supremely jealous of your bunker, it looks huge! I would be playing waaaaaay more if something like that was available up here.

Sweet DE army, too!

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
The Omnipotence
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report   2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 02:46

Thank you! Hopefully here in the near future we will be doing some more. I will incorporate your feedback into the next video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report   2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 point Bleaksoul Brethren vs Demons video battle report
Page 1 of 1