THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Storm of magic templates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko
Slave

Storm of magic templates Empty
PostSubject: Storm of magic templates   Storm of magic templates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02 2012, 20:20

Hey guys long time lurker, first time poster ^^. Ok so basically a friend bought me the storm of magic templates for Christmas to use as webways unknowing they are infact 2" larger than the dark eldar release ones!

I wanted your guys opinion on what a fair increased point cost I could use for them (I really want to use them as 4/6 really fit the deldar theme).

My usuall opponents have no problems with me using them but I'd want to think I was being fair when I do use them.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

Cheers, Neko.
Back to top Go down
Archeonlotet
Kabalite Warrior
Archeonlotet

PostSubject: Re: Storm of magic templates   Storm of magic templates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02 2012, 21:20

If your opponents don't have any problems with you using them, then it would seem you're already being fair.

If you really want a point increase, the only basis I can think of to use is 12 points per inch, rounded to avoid wonky remainders. 35 points for 3 inches and 60 points for 5 inches.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Storm of magic templates   Storm of magic templates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02 2012, 21:37

Yeah I was thinking something along those lines, I'll give them a try at that cost and see how it goes. Thanks for your input Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storm of magic templates   Storm of magic templates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm of magic templates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: