THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Storm Of Magic

Go down 
+4
Gobsmakked
darkmark
Xelkireth
Sky Serpent
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 14:55

Anybody looking forward to this? My enthusiasm for Fantasy is pretty much nil at the moment but I want to see what new terrain comes out. Plastic monsters are always nice - if one of the monsters is nice enough I might consider a Talos/Large Warp Beast counts as.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Xelkireth
In Exile

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 14:57

Terrain and monsters is pretty much it. I use Fantasy models for cheap D&D minis.
Back to top Go down
darkmark
Kabalite Warrior
darkmark

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 15:02

Looking forward to the rumoured plastic kits, manti and dragon, for DE, but thats it.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Storm of Magic Pics from WD   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 09:33

Storm Of Magic DSC_6728
Storm Of Magic DSC_6731
Storm Of Magic DSC_6732

Personally, I'm excited about the "NEW" webway portal templates and the new Malekith model. The Dark Eldar sorceress looks good too. Malekith alone is enough to make me consider square-basing.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 10:41

The wings on that new Black Dragon would look perfect on one of my 'Nids ....

..... or an uber-Batwing Scourge.

*lovingly strokes bitz box*
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 10:42

I want it for bits alone. The dragon would be awesome in D&D.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 10:47

Me too. The head will also find it's way onto a Raider of the Serpents' Breath Kabal.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 10:52

I was thinking my Incubi raider. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 10:53

Here's the pic with the pack of Vortex Templates, courtesy of M'ichal at Warseer. They do look pretty good.

Storm Of Magic Attachment
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 10:54

I must have missed that one in my hurry to post it. I hope they are the same size as the webway portals. They look like it.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 11:02

GW's too cheap to make different sized spheres Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 11:07

Good. I want the one with the souls swirling in it and the black storm one.
Back to top Go down
abjectus
Kabalite Warrior

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 12:38

Writing says sold as set of 6, and for most damaging spells. They may be 5" sized if "most damaging". I hope there the right size.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 12:45

Oh crap.

Correct me, but didn't GW did that agin? I'm pretty sure there was "magic themed" supplement waaaaay back in 4th or so edition that was so, so bended...

Anyway Vortex (from 40k) is 3" template, so they will be nice portals... if you may sold your kidney... and don't have airbrush... and like when things crumble in your backpack/armycase... no.
Back to top Go down
Xenock Genesis
Slave
Xenock Genesis

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 13:25

Once again too many things from gw look good. But I'll have to see what would be useful for our dark bretheren.

I may get the "portals" and sell the designs I don't intend to use. And ofcourse a few of those figs may be fun to paint, warhammer army or not.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 13:30

I wonder if that tornado thingy is one piece. Hope not, since it would allow massive "pin" (like 2-3mm steel rod) inside.
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11 2011, 14:53

Terrain mostly, as a Skaven player i already have all the important stuff in plastic so there probably isnt any new releases I will be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storm Of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Of Magic   Storm Of Magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Of Magic
Page 1 of 1