THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Wych Modelling Question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goldenhawk
Slave

Wych Modelling Question Empty
PostSubject: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2012, 16:53

Im looking to get into DE, ive bought the codex and am trying to trade off my CSM for some parts to begin a mid size DE force, and obviously ill be buying some Wyches as in my area i need some CC units to tie up BA and GK and the like.

My question is about the Wych sprues, how many options for heads are there? Dont hate me for this but i really dont get excited about playing with overly feminine looking miniatures and would prefer to keep them male, masked, or more towards the gender neutral side.

How many heads does a sprue come with and how many options are there for male, masked, and more neutral and feminine looking ones?

Thanks for any help
Back to top Go down
jb7090
Kabalite Warrior
jb7090

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2012, 17:02

While I dont have the exact number for you, I do know that 5 of the 10 bodies have boobies lol.

Going from memory you shouldet have an issue using the masked or manly faces on all 10. Even some of the female faces are kinda sketchy...
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2012, 17:05

Luckily I have the Dark Eldar release White Dwarf (invaluable for all DE players) next to me which has the Warrior and Wyches kits broken down into parts...

14 heads in total.

2 fully masked dome heads.

4 very female heads

4 very male heads

4 indiscriminate heads (in my opinion at least)

Remember the torsos are 60-40 female to male.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2012, 18:43

Well, You can always use file to make egg-shaped breast plates Razz
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12 2012, 19:00

To make a fully female squad I bits ordered female wych torsos on eBay, cost me about £2, well worth it.
Back to top Go down
jb7090
Kabalite Warrior
jb7090

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2012, 02:31

Sky Serpent wrote:
Luckily I have the Dark Eldar release White Dwarf (invaluable for all DE players) next to me which has the Warrior and Wyches kits broken down into parts...

14 heads in total.

2 fully masked dome heads.

4 very female heads

4 very male heads

4 indiscriminate heads (in my opinion at least)

Remember the torsos are 60-40 female to male.

What WD number is that?
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13 2012, 02:48

UK 371, if you can find one on eBay pick it up.
Back to top Go down
karl.lu87@gmail.com
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27 2012, 03:05

Hey, if you're still looking for male heads/torsos for your Dark Eldar, I can do a trade with you if you want. I'm doing the opposite, I want to have an army of pure females, so I have a lot of Kabalite/Wych/Scourge male torsos and heads that I'm willing to do for a straight trade. If you're interested, send me a PM or e-mail and we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wych Modelling Question   Wych Modelling Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wych Modelling Question
Page 1 of 1