THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Modelling Trueborn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

Modelling Trueborn Empty
PostSubject: Modelling Trueborn   Modelling Trueborn I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 20 2017, 21:55

Working on making my trueborn stand out from the standard kabalite warriors and I'm looking for ideas. Thinking a headswap would probably be the easiest way to make them different, and I'm leaning towards possibly using the dark elf executioner heads since the theme of my kabal is to have the helmets painted a skull white, so the trueborn having actual skull masks would really fit. Open to ideas though if someone knows of better dark eldar/dark elf heads that work really nicely for trueborn, and I'm also wondering if anyone has use the executioner heads and if they fit well with the kabalite bodies.

Hekatrix
|Meavar

Modelling Trueborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modelling Trueborn   Modelling Trueborn I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 21 2017, 10:46

What a few people did and looks really nice is use the dark elf reaver bits.
Often the body (for the cloack) and heads. This seems to work surprisingly well with little modelling needed.
I must admid I have not done so myself so only second hand (and the Internet has some suggestions how to do it).
Back to top Go down
Groan
Hellion
Groan

Modelling Trueborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modelling Trueborn   Modelling Trueborn I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2018, 11:36

I've just bought some Sisters of Slaughter heads for my Trueborn.
Will post back here on how well they work.
Back to top Go down
Sacredsilence
Hellion
Sacredsilence

Modelling Trueborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modelling Trueborn   Modelling Trueborn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2018, 12:32

I'm looking at using wildwood rangers bodies and heads for mine, add some barbs and skulls to make them look more menacing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modelling Trueborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modelling Trueborn   Modelling Trueborn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modelling Trueborn
Page 1 of 1